The Day The LMF Caught UZI Down By The Stream.....

We woz playing 'WAR'...

He was pretending to be the
'Italian Secret Service Man With A Girls Name',
AKA Nicola, and we were the treegerhappy
Secret Septics Guarding Wolfowhichwaydego
when we came accross him (in a non porn way)
and laid ambush.

Pretend the stream is a road and the rocks
are a car. Pretend the LMF are the Secret Septics
(aka the S.S.) and Uzi is the Italian Pasta Patsy.
Pretend his belly button is the freed Italian
Journalista and pretend the tree behind is the
six million dollars paid by the Italians in ransom

Notice how you NEVER see the LMF.

No charges brought

+ + + +

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1204&rtn=main-topten

+ + + +

TJ

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brilliant!!

(only if it was me shooting, the splashes would be 10 ft high....)

"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
> We woz playing 'WAR'...
>
> He was pretending to be the
> 'Italian Secret Service Man With A Girls Name',
> AKA Nicola, and we were the treegerhappy
> Secret Septics Guarding Wolfowhichwaydego
> when we came accross him (in a non porn way)
> and laid ambush.
>
> Pretend the stream is a road and the rocks
> are a car. Pretend the LMF are the Secret Septics
> (aka the S.S.) and Uzi is the Italian Pasta Patsy.
> Pretend his belly button is the freed Italian
> Journalista and pretend the tree behind is the
> six million dollars paid by the Italians in ransom
>

> Notice how you NEVER see the LMF.
>

> No charges brought
>
> + + + +
>
> http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1204&rtn=main-topten
>
> + + + +

And is that a Beretta M12S, often used by the Italians(?), I see that
insurgent with? And execution by silencer? Seems very non-insurgent-like,
to me.

And you know those insurgents are fond of MP5's, too.

These must be the trendy insurgents on the block.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/zarqawis_group_executes_iraqi_interior_ministry_official_by_gun_shot_Mar_27_2005.html