DVR news group or forum?

Last response: in Home Theatre
November 29, 2004 4:56:30 AM

I've just got a WinTV-DVR 350 and have some questions.
It is not HDTV capable, and this may not be the best news group for this
discussion.
Any news groups or forums that talk DVR stuff?

More about : dvr news group forum

Anonymous
November 29, 2004 10:49:49 AM

"Bulk Daddy" <bdaddy@commonsense.com> wrote in message
> I've just got a WinTV-DVR 350 and have some questions.
> It is not HDTV capable, and this may not be the best news group for this
> discussion.
> Any news groups or forums that talk DVR stuff?

What results did your Google search produce?
November 29, 2004 10:14:15 PM

A very smooth way to suggest John. Your good.
In fact after doing some search I did make a good find.
http://www.byopvr.com

"John Galt" <Find@Me.net> wrote in

> "Bulk Daddy" <bdaddy@commonsense.com> wrote in message
>> I've just got a WinTV-DVR 350 and have some questions.
>> It is not HDTV capable, and this may not be the best news group for
>> this discussion.
>> Any news groups or forums that talk DVR stuff?
>
> What results did your Google search produce?

November 29, 2004 10:14:16 PM

>A very smooth way to suggest John. Your good.
>In fact after doing some search I did make a good find.
>http://www.byopvr.com

I sure do wish we had a Usenet based dvr discussion group tho

I really don't like web based forums at all!

How could we create a usenet based one?
November 30, 2004 1:57:43 AM

shamrock2020@webtv.net (Harry Dugan) wrote in news:838-41AB70EC-234
@storefull-3277.bay.webtv.net:

> Try http:// www.avsforum.com
>
> Harry
> Admin at http://www.hdtvforum.com
> Stop in and get a daily dose of HDTV NEWS!!!

alt video dvdr
!