Built in mic of Jornada 720 and PocketPC's.

July 20, 2005 9:59:05 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

What type is it? It seems to be very, very powerful. It can record
very rich audio. It seems far better than that of my ibook, Zire 72, and
Compaq Armada combined. Do PocketPC's also have such good built in
mics? If so, this is a advantage to the PocketPC over the Palm, which
has a very weak mic.

John

--
CERM- Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

2Tim. 4:2 Preach the Word; be prepared in
season and out of season; correct, rebuke
and encourage ‹ with great patience and careful instruction.

AIM: Crucifyself03
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:36:44 AM

"Bible John" <john.doggett@x-files.gov> wrote in message
> What type is it? It seems to be very, very powerful. It can record
> very rich audio.

If you dug around on their site or contact them, you could probably find a
make or model and locate that manufacture of the mic for a frequency
response analysis.

!