need help with voodoo for college

darknes

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2007
i am looking for a laptop for college. i am going to be doing a little gaming but mostly CAD work. i was looking into voodoo because they are good for gaming and have the speed to run programs like CAD. if someone could tell me where i could buy one or if this is even a good choice that would be great.

darknes

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2007
im kinda hooked on voodoo laptops. does anyone have a recomendation of which one to get and where to get it.

theworminator

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2006
Just a note, IBuyPower is an iffy company. I've heard both wonderful "omfg they're awesome" stories and also"wtf the hard drive fell out" stories. I'd advise that you check Reseller Ratings before buying from a company.

Anyways, can't you order the laptops off their site? And aren't Voodoos a bit expensive for college? You might want to invest in a good lock :lol:

Sengoku

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
i am looking for a laptop for college. i am going to be doing a little gaming but mostly CAD work. i was looking into voodoo because they are good for gaming and have the speed to run programs like CAD. if someone could tell me where i could buy one or if this is even a good choice that would be great.

As far as I know, they only sell through their website. If you aren't capable of finding their website, perhaps a career change is in order.

I have never worked directly with them before, but from what I've seen, the primary difference is their cases. Nothing that I would get vendor lock over.