xxdobermanxx

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
1. Name Four different types of system units. Describe those four types of system units and their use.
2. Why are there so many different types?
could you please help me with detailed answers . its for my cousins presentation thanks. :D

Solution
if you mean "computer system" in general then yes there are two main types ... desktop towers and laptop/netbook style cases. however you also have things such as mini towers, touchscreen all-in-one and other such anomalies.

all of them use the same type of hardware but some (laptops, netbooks, all in one) might use miniaturized components and specialized motherboards to fit everything.

no, asking a question is fine. however how can you expect an answer if you do not describe what you want to know?

xxdobermanxx

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011

computer system unit
when you google it you get 2 different stuff 1 says its the component that houses the motherboard and so on and another says its for e.g a net book , laptop etc
so i wanted to confirm with the "experts" here to see which was correct . answering a qeustion for the curious wont kill . but thanks for the reply any way .

if you mean "computer system" in general then yes there are two main types ... desktop towers and laptop/netbook style cases. however you also have things such as mini towers, touchscreen all-in-one and other such anomalies.

all of them use the same type of hardware but some (laptops, netbooks, all in one) might use miniaturized components and specialized motherboards to fit everything.

no, asking a question is fine. however how can you expect an answer if you do not describe what you want to know?

Solution

xxdobermanxx

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011

Thanks again for you input , this confirmed what i was researching .