Delta Force: Xtreme, Tomorrow!

Delta Force: Xtreme should be in some stores in the U.S., tomorrow! (Not
sure about overseas...)

Vehicles you can drive!

Sounds like Joint Ops, which was hella fun, but set in the original DF
milieu.

--Uzi

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Oh geez - look at this:

http://www.strategyinformer.com/shooters/misc/screenshot-viewer.shtml?deltaforceextreme,13,1

Screenshot. A bit like Joint Ops isn't it?

Now, to get a sight picture like that running around - you'd have to fully
extend your left arm forwards and right until your palm is directly ahead of
your belly button. The stock of the gun (SR-16 with RIS?) if extended will
be painfully on your ribs below your right tit. If the stock isn't extended,
you'd lose control of the rifle when firing as the stock would be hovering a
few inches in front of your right breast (unless you were female, of
course - in which case you'd have bruises from now until next month!).

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

Is that all that different than OFP or Raven Shield?

And the local Electronics Boutique told me that it wouldn't be in until the
23rd.

--Uzi

<Liddle Feesh> wrote in message
> Oh geez - look at this:
>
> http://www.strategyinformer.com/shooters/misc/screenshot-viewer.shtml?deltaforceextreme,13,1
>
> Screenshot. A bit like Joint Ops isn't it?
>
> Now, to get a sight picture like that running around - you'd have to fully
> extend your left arm forwards and right until your palm is directly ahead
> of
> your belly button. The stock of the gun (SR-16 with RIS?) if extended will
> be painfully on your ribs below your right tit. If the stock isn't
> extended,
> you'd lose control of the rifle when firing as the stock would be hovering
> few inches in front of your right breast (unless you were female, of
> course - in which case you'd have bruises from now until next month!).
>

> --
>
> Liddle Feesh
> *fap fap fap fap*

silver

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2004

Have it, and it's quite fun actually, and you can do some serious stunts on
the bikes....hehe.

Silver.

Yeah, the bikes were GREAT FUN in Joint Operations: Escalation beta.

--Uzi