wow i got 999 post! upside down = al gore!

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
wow 999 if you flip that = al gore

click here for Bush in Alphabetics

"al gore" = 666

in ASCII code

(NOTE: 'al gore' is in lowercase. The calculator only does upper case.)

a (97) + l (108) + [sp] (32) + g (103) + o (111) + r (114) + e (101)

= 666 by NewsViewz@aol.com

everytime u right al gore = 666

ASCII code is at the technical heart of the Internet

wow 999 if you flip that = al gore

click here for Bush in Alphabetics

"al gore" = 666

in ASCII code

(NOTE: 'al gore' is in lowercase. The calculator only does upper case.)

a (97) + l (108) + [sp] (32) + g (103) + o (111) + r (114) + e (101)

= 666 by NewsViewz@aol.com

everytime u right al gore = 666

ASCII code is at the technical heart of the Internet
Jeb ??? Is that you ... ??? Step away from the tubes . . . . .

OMG - Al Gore DID invent the internet! 8O

I read somewhere recently that his house uses 13 times the electricity of the average US household. So much for global warming if true...

I hate to lend any creedence to this jibberish by even bothering to respond but . . . .

What Al Gore said:

"... it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system. .."

What Vint Cerf and Robert E. Kahn said:

"... as the two people who designed the basic architecture and the core protocols that make the Internet work, we would like to acknowledge VP Gore's contributions as a Congressman, Senator and as Vice President. No other elected official, to our knowledge, has made a greater contribution over a longer period of time.

Last year the Vice President made a straightforward statement on his role. He said: "During my service in the United States Congress I took the initiative in creating the Internet." We don't think, as some people have argued, that Gore intended to claim he "invented" the Internet. Moreover, there is no question in our minds that while serving as Senator, Gore's initiatives had a significant and beneficial effect on the still-evolving Internet. The fact of the matter is that Gore was talking about and promoting the Internet long before most people were listening. We feel it is timely to offer our perspective
..."

So there . . .

And btw, I hope you can grasp the distinction of green power from renewable energy sources from the burning of fossil fuels . . . . now ... where do you think his electricity comes from ??? :)

Have a good day!!

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
wait! it gets better not only is ALL Gore using $1200 a month in utility's he also flys around in a private jet to tell the world to drive hybrid! i think it averages 100.000gal per flight! he does this almost every week!

this week all the demies (democratic nominees) are ech flying in their own little mini private jet to meet how to make a greener world!

wow - i try to cut 100w off a pc to make a greener world and ALL Gore spends 100.000 gal jet fuel to tell people about his movie - which by the way is all wrong!

facts: water is the main green house gas - water vapor from increase cosmic radiation is what is heating up the earth just like 1400's and so on!

more facts:CO2 increase peak on average 800 yrs after temperature increases - is a by product of global warming no the casue - released from frozen ground,etc.

if you look close at gores photos you can see 2 small lumps on his forhead - seriously look at a bunch of photos - those hare the retractable horns.

ALL gore will be vp, the pres will die and he will Raine for short time, lead one world government, be seen as the savior (anti savior) and destroy the planet as is written at the end of the bible - well maybe?

1001 posts

where do you think his electricity comes from ???

A. He cuts the legs off thousands of frogs and sticks electrodes into them to create a giant battery.

B. He has a windmill farm on his roof to catch all the hot air emanating from his too-rosy cheeks and mouth.

C. He keeps a herd of cows and utilizes bovine methane in a fuel cell of his own invention, now that he's done inventing the Internet.

D. While he was inventing the Internet, he secretly coded the TCP/IP protocol so that 10 electrons in every packet would be diverted to his house and power his electric shaver. After he lost Florida to Bush, the electrons were so disgusted they went to Hilary Clinton's vibrator instead, which is why Gore's beard grew out and why Hilary started smiling frequently. :lol:

I read somewhere that Gore says he pays to sequester CO2 to counteract his excessive impact on the environment. Maybe he's planning on putting Congress inside a giant plastic bag - that would sequester a lot of excess CO2 right there :)