JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
What is wrong with ati , why dont they release there cards already ?? :?

Did you need read the news? The R600 is coming out in May, it would appear (if the early reviews are genuine) ATI is having some performance issues with its top end model, which is more then likely driver related. So hopefully when it does come out there will plenty of stock, and drivers that will deliver the expected performance right of the bat.

TonyStark

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
It is market strategy. If they release the product at precisely the right moment, sales will sky rocket. Its complex business stuff, you wouldn't understand :twisted:

trooper1947

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2007
It is market strategy. If they release the product at precisely the right moment, sales will sky rocket. Its complex business stuff, you wouldn't understand :twisted:

HAHAHAHAAAA ! BANKRUPT business strategy ! ATI is a joke ... their r600 was a failure ... now they want to try another chipset .... get your mini fire extingushers ready .... and smoke eaters in the room ... their ddr4 memory card flopped in performance .... was greatly overpriced and ran like a grandma with a wooden leg ! They're building them in
Indonesia ... does that tell you anything ? I have been a CEO of 3 different companies and believe me their strategy is a big losing joke ! They've already lost bucu millions from lost sales . :roll: But we will lose also with no price drops or competition !

slashzapper

Distinguished
May 3, 2006

HAHAHAHAAAA ! BANKRUPT business strategy ! ATI is a joke ... their r600 was a failure ... now they want to try another chipset .... get your mini fire extingushers ready .... and smoke eaters in the room ... their ddr4 memory card flopped in performance .... was greatly overpriced and ran like a grandma with a wooden leg ! They're building them in
Indonesia ... does that tell you anything ? I have been a CEO of 3 different companies and believe me their strategy is a big losing joke ! They've already lost bucu millions from lost sales . :roll: But we will lose also with no price drops or competition !
ourun

hahahaha did you run them into the ground :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

get ready for thegreatgrapeape to start flaming you on your post!

What you don't understand is that, the question is valid, why would I flame him?

Yours and Sith''s posts are FUD and you lie to cover yuor tracks, that's why you get flamed.

Slashzapper on the other hand has a valid question, and since I don't know, and don't like to guess like you, I don't comment on it.

You on the other hand comment on many thinkgs you know nothing about, other than what your handlers feed you.

Jbeckwith

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2007
I frankly think that it could go either way at the moment. It could be driver problems, it could be anything. We'll just have to wait until it goes on release and solid info bloody arrives. It's the waiting I can't stand.

Also death.

itheral

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2006
STFU Trooper. If using the 3 molecules in your brain to make a logical informed answer is too much harder than using the 2 you use now to blow out gibberish.. Feel free to use 1 and not even say anything

kaotao

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2006
HAHAHAHAAAA ! BANKRUPT business strategy ! ATI is a joke ... their r600 was a failure ...

Do you ever have anything intelligent to say??? R600 waa a failure??? It hasn't even been released yet. Here's an idea...How about waiting to see how it performs when it's finally released, before making up your mind on how good or bad it is. In the meantime try to use your big boy voice when you feel you have something useful to say.

No one understands them at this point so they might as well jsut release the dang thing and see what happens. OR they give a WORKING production card to a few review sites with CURRENT WORKING FULL drivers and let them show us what happens. I don't believe them I don't believe all of this preliminary stuff. I want to know what I am going to get out of the box and what it can do. Not a test card or chopped down crappy drivers. If it does good, GREAT. If it doesn't, well Nvidia will have alot more customers becaue everyone will buy their cards. Which might drive down the price of Nvidia cards since they are going to sell so many of them. A GOOD marketing strategy for Nvidia would be to lower their card prices at ATI launch Especially if ATI is a TRUE flop. Then everyone will completely ignore ATI and get an 8800. IF Ati does come out on top then people will pay the premium for the better card. IF not they still get a better card for less that is 6 months old.

Either ATI will completely suprize us, or just flop completely.

Heyyou27

Splendid
Jan 4, 2006
im not saying the X3000 graphics are the best but i think they are better than what u use. plus i play WOW HL2 and D2 and they work great
You're saying that you think the X3000 is better than his 8800GTS 320MB? :?

Indonesia ... does that tell you anything ? I have been a CEO of 3 different companies and believe me their strategy is a big losing joke ! They've already lost bucu millions from lost sales . :roll: But we will lose also with no price drops or competition !Whatever you say kid. :roll:

kinneer

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006
trooper1947 said:
They're building them in Indonesia ... does that tell you anything ? I have been a CEO of 3 different companies and believe me their strategy is a big losing joke !
What has building them in Indonesia, even if they are, got to do with anything ? Please enlighten me.

senor_bob

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
I have been a CEO of 3 different companies and believe me their strategy is a big losing joke ! They've already lost bucu millions from lost sales .
And I have been the absolute ruler of approximately 495 mighty empires. (Playing Sid Meier's Civilization). Which is about as relevant as your 3 "CEO positions"....

(not to say that AMD/ATI's strategy is good or anything, we'll see when it plays out...)