VBS updates

Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2005 8:26:39 PM

Including US Army 1 pack in the pipeline
http://vbsresources.com/

More about : vbs updates

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 10:26:05 PM

The dynamic destructable buildings looks pretty good
April 22, 2005 12:24:45 AM

What is it. Is it the military version of Op Flashpoint ?
April 22, 2005 1:14:12 AM

> What is it. Is it the military version of Op Flashpoint ?

Yes, sort of. I don't have it myself, I just thought that addon looked good.
Hopefully, it's the sort of thing that will find it's way into OFP2.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 4:24:11 AM

Are they as good as Soldner's? Better?

--Uzi

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The dynamic destructable buildings looks pretty good

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 4:42:53 AM

Yeah, they look pretty good. I'd like to see if smaller explosives, like M2
cannon rounds would make smaller dents in a building.

--Uzi

!