VBS updates

Including US Army 1 pack in the pipeline
http://vbsresources.com/
5 answers Last reply
More about updates
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    The dynamic destructable buildings looks pretty good
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    What is it. Is it the military version of Op Flashpoint ?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > What is it. Is it the military version of Op Flashpoint ?

    Yes, sort of. I don't have it myself, I just thought that addon looked good.
    Hopefully, it's the sort of thing that will find it's way into OFP2.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Are they as good as Soldner's? Better?

    --Uzi

    "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > The dynamic destructable buildings looks pretty good

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Yeah, they look pretty good. I'd like to see if smaller explosives, like M2
    cannon rounds would make smaller dents in a building.

    --Uzi

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Are they as good as Soldner's? Better?
    >
    > --Uzi
    >
    > "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> The dynamic destructable buildings looks pretty good

VBS Games Video Games