VBS updates

Including US Army 1 pack in the pipeline
http://vbsresources.com/

The dynamic destructable buildings looks pretty good

> What is it. Is it the military version of Op Flashpoint ?

Yes, sort of. I don't have it myself, I just thought that addon looked good.
Hopefully, it's the sort of thing that will find it's way into OFP2.

Are they as good as Soldner's? Better?

--Uzi

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The dynamic destructable buildings looks pretty good

Yeah, they look pretty good. I'd like to see if smaller explosives, like M2
cannon rounds would make smaller dents in a building.

--Uzi

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Are they as good as Soldner's? Better?
>
> --Uzi
>
> "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> The dynamic destructable buildings looks pretty good

TRENDING THREADS