defender0802

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2006
I have a problem with my quicktime.When i click on any quicktime movie it will open a new window like its going to start but quicktime doesnt start its just a blank page.However when i click "save target as" and download the movie it will play in a the quicktime movie player.I want it so that when i click the quicktime movie link it will open in the new window and play from the window.I dont like saving because i delete them and it shrinks my available hard drive space and is just more time consuming.Any help would be greatly appreciated because i have been trying to fix this for a long time now.

wisher

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2005
Try to find a setting in your browser or in quick-time for the integration between the two programs.
What browser are U using?

edklite

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2006
its probably your plugin but if its the referer then one of your security apps would be blocking it, check those out, and disable that option of blocking your referer info.

defender0802

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2006
i just went into the menu in tools>internet options>security>custom level.I went through all of the items to disable and enable but saw nothing of the referer.Where would it be located.

edklite

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2006
thats because as I said it would be one of your security apps blocking it, you have checked your browser options.

but again as I said its most likely your plugin and not the referer ;)