Icons too big in folders

Is there a way I can reduce the size of icons on my desktop / folders in XP
--
Thanks
5 answers Last reply

    Right click the task bar, select properties,
    Click Start Menu tab,
    Select Start Menu,
    Click Customize button,
    Click Small Icons.
    OR
    Click Classic Start Menu,
    Click Customize button,
    Scroll down and select Show Small Icons in the Start menu.

    "Graham" <Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way I can reduce the size of icons on my desktop / folders in
    > XP
    > --
    > Thanks

    Another place to look,
    Control panel,
    Display,
    Appearance tab,
    Effects button,
    uncheck - Use large Icons,
    Click OK,
    Click Advanced button,
    Click Item: Desktop,
    Select Icon,
    You can change the size in the adjacent window.

    "Graham" <Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way I can reduce the size of icons on my desktop / folders in
    > XP
    > --
    > Thanks

    Right click on an empty side of the desktop>Properties>Appearance>Font size.

    "Graham" <Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:B012D920-2873-4397-BBA7-AF72CC010CF6@microsoft.com...
    > Is there a way I can reduce the size of icons on my desktop / folders in XP
    > --
    > Thanks

    When I do this the only options I get are normal / large & larger. The
    current choice is normal but this is much larger than I have had before
    --
    Thanks

    "José Gallardo" wrote:

    > Right click on an empty side of the desktop>Properties>Appearance>Font size.
    >
    > "Graham" <Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:B012D920-2873-4397-BBA7-AF72CC010CF6@microsoft.com...
    > > Is there a way I can reduce the size of icons on my desktop / folders in XP
    > > --
    > > Thanks

    Right click on an empyt side, etc.>Settings>Advanced and check PPP.

    "Graham" <Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:B012D920-2873-4397-BBA7-AF72CC010CF6@microsoft.com...
    > Is there a way I can reduce the size of icons on my desktop / folders in XP
    > --
    > Thanks

Desktops Microsoft Icons Windows XP