How do I determine if my version is the correct one? My kids are surfing at
www.downloadVirusSpywareAndTrojans.com. I have 3 versions come up when I
search. One is all capital letters. Seems like it is running 10 to 20%, and
makes McAfee McShield run at 80 to 90. Machine is sluggish. New Microsoft
Antispyware is picking up lots of spyware. I'll run it tonight and let it go
all night.

Any ideas for winlogon.exe?? Help! Help!
--
ImAbitDiddler

Jeter Wrote:
> How do I determine if my version is the correct one? My kids are
> surfing at
> www.downloadVirusSpywareAndTrojans.com. I have 3 versions come up when
> search. One is all capital letters. Seems like it is running 10 to
> 20%, and
> makes McAfee McShield run at 80 to 90. Machine is sluggish. New
> Microsoft
> Antispyware is picking up lots of spyware. I'll run it tonight and let
> it go
> all night.
>
> Any ideas for winlogon.exe?? Help! Help!
> --
> ImAbitDiddler

Try this out, you can find info on this virus, other names, different
proprietry names for it, and you can find a tool to remove an
infection,

Also, I would recommend purchasing etrust antivirus over anything else,
and i've used many, and would recomend it anytime (I don't work for
them, I just love there software)

http://tinyurl.com/a6asq

Paul.

--