text display behind task bar?

RAM 512MB.
When cursor pointer is positioned on any of the minimized windows in the
task bar, the text displayed many a times gets hidden about 90% behind
the taskbar. Any soultion for it to view the text fully.
3 answers Last reply
More about text display task

    Hi,

    This is a known issue, and there is no permanent fix to it.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:50:27 +0530, igno <veshno@gmail.com> wrote:

    >RAM 512MB.
    >When cursor pointer is positioned on any of the minimized windows in the
    >task bar, the text displayed many a times gets hidden about 90% behind
    >the taskbar. Any soultion for it to view the text fully.

    No solution, but you can work around it. First make these changes:-

    Right-click on the taskbar and select 'Properties'.

    * Uncheck 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'.

    Click 'Apply'

    Click 'OK'

    Then change them back again:-

    Right-click on the taskbar and select 'Properties'.

    * Check 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'.

    Click 'Apply'

    Click 'OK'

    The * indicates the only bit that's different.

    --
    Michael

    Michael M Mason wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:50:27 +0530, igno <veshno@gmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>RAM 512MB.
    >>When cursor pointer is positioned on any of the minimized windows in the
    >>task bar, the text displayed many a times gets hidden about 90% behind
    >>the taskbar. Any soultion for it to view the text fully.
    >

    > No solution, but you can work around it. First make these changes:-
    >
    > Right-click on the taskbar and select 'Properties'.
    >
    > * Uncheck 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'.
    >
    > Click 'Apply'
    >
    > Click 'OK'
    >
    > Then change them back again:-
    >
    > Right-click on the taskbar and select 'Properties'.
    >
    > * Check 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'.
    >
    > Click 'Apply'
    >
    > Click 'OK'
    >
    > The * indicates the only bit that's different.

    Thanks I will do accordingly when I will again face this situation.
    Thanks again for the response

Microsoft Windows XP Displays