text display behind task bar?

April 29, 2005 12:50:27 AM

RAM 512MB.
When cursor pointer is positioned on any of the minimized windows in the
task bar, the text displayed many a times gets hidden about 90% behind
the taskbar. Any soultion for it to view the text fully.

More about : text display task bar

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 12:50:28 AM

Hi,

This is a known issue, and there is no permanent fix to it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"igno" <veshno@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:o Uv$PXATFHA.3636@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> RAM 512MB.
> When cursor pointer is positioned on any of the minimized windows in the
> task bar, the text displayed many a times gets hidden about 90% behind the
> taskbar. Any soultion for it to view the text fully.
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 3:03:39 PM

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:50:27 +0530, igno <veshno@gmail.com> wrote:

>RAM 512MB.
>When cursor pointer is positioned on any of the minimized windows in the
>task bar, the text displayed many a times gets hidden about 90% behind
>the taskbar. Any soultion for it to view the text fully.

No solution, but you can work around it. First make these changes:-

Right-click on the taskbar and select 'Properties'.

* Uncheck 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'.

Click 'Apply'

Click 'OK'

Then change them back again:-

Right-click on the taskbar and select 'Properties'.

* Check 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'.

Click 'Apply'

Click 'OK'

The * indicates the only bit that's different.

--
Michael
Anonymous

Michael M Mason wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:50:27 +0530, igno <veshno@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>RAM 512MB.
>>When cursor pointer is positioned on any of the minimized windows in the
>>task bar, the text displayed many a times gets hidden about 90% behind
>>the taskbar. Any soultion for it to view the text fully.
>

> No solution, but you can work around it. First make these changes:-
>
> Right-click on the taskbar and select 'Properties'.
>
> * Uncheck 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'.
>
> Click 'Apply'
>
> Click 'OK'
>
> Then change them back again:-
>
> Right-click on the taskbar and select 'Properties'.
>
> * Check 'Keep the taskbar on top of other windows'.
>
> Click 'Apply'
>
> Click 'OK'
>
> The * indicates the only bit that's different.

Thanks I will do accordingly when I will again face this situation.
Thanks again for the response
!