Sign in with
Your question

How to connect nokia bh503 with my laptop

Last response: in Windows 7
July 31, 2011 9:43:38 AM

Hello,
how to connect with my laptop

July 31, 2011 10:14:41 AM

I suppose this is about the bluetooth handsfree, is that right?
Do you have bluetooth device on your laptop?
m
l
August 4, 2011 8:37:14 AM

santosh123 said:
Hello,
how to connect with my laptop

m
l
Related resources
December 1, 2011 4:26:15 PM

Hi,

I purchased the bh-503 today and faced same problem. But i solved the problem. No extra driver is needed for Windows seven or xp or vista.

Just make sure that your headset is disconnected to all other device. And then off your head set. after that start search from your laptop to find your a new blue tooth device. the searching is continuing but your head set is off then. at that time when its searching, start your bluetooth head set buttttt......

make sure you press only once and dont withdraw your finger from pushing for atleast 10 sec while its getting opened and windows is searching a new device then too. it really works and only way to connect ......

um writing when um listening music with Bh-503 connected to my hp probook..
m
l
April 18, 2012 5:26:14 PM

tushar dufin said:
Hi,

I purchased the bh-503 today and faced same problem. But i solved the problem. No extra driver is needed for Windows seven or xp or vista.

Just make sure that your headset is disconnected to all other device. And then off your head set. after that start search from your laptop to find your a new blue tooth device. the searching is continuing but your head set is off then. at that time when its searching, start your bluetooth head set buttttt......

make sure you press only once and dont withdraw your finger from pushing for atleast 10 sec while its getting opened and windows is searching a new device then too. it really works and only way to connect ......

um writing when um listening music with Bh-503 connected to my hp probook..

i done it....i connected my bh503 to may laptop
tnx to you tushar dufin...
m
l
August 9, 2012 3:04:48 PM

tushar dufin Thanks a lot it did worked , I was practically disappointed , I thought it just pairs with mobile phone, really
thanks.
m
l
March 15, 2013 1:26:55 PM

hey Tushar thanks a lot. It works easily.

I just bought it 2 hrs ago but did not get any manual. don't how long to charge it???
and light doesn't get green after long charging too??? please suggest
m
l
!