silver

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2004

Hullo fellas.

I've installed the CoC united artillery mod and the missions that follow it,
and played the last one called Reign of Steel i think, where you have
command over 3 different artillery pieces, MLRS, arty and mortars.

The thing is that each time i die in the mission, and want to retry it just
goes right back to desktop, and its only this mission it happens with.

What gives?, any solutions?, i've got the last upgrade to 1.96 so that's not
the problem.

Hope you can help out somehow.

Best Regards
Silver.

Willem

Distinguished
May 17, 2004

Yes, this is a known issue with this mission.
You have to conquer the Nogovan town of Lipany and that is not easy. A
'retry' or 'save' brings you to the desktop. I don't know what causes this
problem, but it is one of the rare custom missions where this happens.

I rebuild the mission for multiplayer and group respawn. (So if number 1
gets killed, you can continue as number 2, etc..) But we never managed to
conquer Lipany :))