You've probably all seen the OFP2 screenshots by now.......

TJ

But did you see this too?

http://www.flashpoint2.com/

You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra screens

On Tue, 17 May 2005, TJ wrote:

> But did you see this too?
>
> http://www.flashpoint2.com/
>
> You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra screens

Wonder why they changed names and publishers...

That M1A1 hidden in the trees makes me drool :)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Zanten
Systeembeheer SG Marianum

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> But did you see this too?
>
> http://www.flashpoint2.com/
>
> You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra screens

wheres the remote to change channels?

"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
> That M1A1 hidden in the trees makes me drool :)
>
> --
> Met vriendelijke groet,
>
> Jan van Zanten
> Systeembeheer SG Marianum
>
> "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
>> But did you see this too?
>>
>> http://www.flashpoint2.com/
>>
>> You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra
>> screens

cance my last, got it figured and Jan, that ISN'T a M1A1 :)

Go look at OPFOR again :)

"T <TZW>" <teeman_72@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> wheres the remote to change channels?

> "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
>> That M1A1 hidden in the trees makes me drool :)
>>
>> --
>> Met vriendelijke groet,
>>
>> Jan van Zanten
>> Systeembeheer SG Marianum
>>
>> "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
>>> But did you see this too?
>>>
>>> http://www.flashpoint2.com/
>>>
>>> You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra
>>> screens

Looks like it :) What is it then? a M1A2 ?

--
Jan van Zanten
SG Marianum
> cance my last, got it figured and Jan, that ISN'T a M1A1 :)
>
> Go look at OPFOR again :)

> "T <TZW>" <teeman_72@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> wheres the remote to change channels?

>> "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
>>> That M1A1 hidden in the trees makes me drool :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Met vriendelijke groet,
>>>
>>> Jan van Zanten
>>> Systeembeheer SG Marianum
>>>
>>> "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message

silver

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2004

"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> Looks like it :) What is it then? a M1A2 ?

Its a T-80, with the curved turret and antirocket explosive armour on both
sides of the main gun.

Silver.

Silver.

"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> Looks like it :) What is it then? a M1A2 ?

Whoops :)

Better stay out of my way then when you're on my team driving it.. LMAO.

TJ's, where friendly fire comes as standard :)

--
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>

SG Marianum