You've probably all seen the OFP2 screenshots by now.......

But did you see this too?

http://www.flashpoint2.com/

You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra screens
7 answers Last reply
More about ofp2 screenshots
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    On Tue, 17 May 2005, TJ wrote:

    > But did you see this too?
    >
    > http://www.flashpoint2.com/
    >
    > You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra screens

    Wonder why they changed names and publishers...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    That M1A1 hidden in the trees makes me drool :)

    --
    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Jan van Zanten
    Systeembeheer SG Marianum

    "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
    > But did you see this too?
    >
    > http://www.flashpoint2.com/
    >
    > You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra screens

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    wheres the remote to change channels?

    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    > That M1A1 hidden in the trees makes me drool :)
    >
    > --
    > Met vriendelijke groet,
    >
    > Jan van Zanten
    > Systeembeheer SG Marianum
    >
    > "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
    >> But did you see this too?
    >>
    >> http://www.flashpoint2.com/
    >>
    >> You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra
    >> screens

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    cance my last, got it figured and Jan, that ISN'T a M1A1 :-)

    Go look at OPFOR again :-)

    "T <TZW>" <teeman_72@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > wheres the remote to change channels?

    > "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    >> That M1A1 hidden in the trees makes me drool :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Met vriendelijke groet,
    >>
    >> Jan van Zanten
    >> Systeembeheer SG Marianum
    >>
    >> "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
    >>> But did you see this too?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flashpoint2.com/
    >>>
    >>> You have to change the channels for the broadcast........few extra
    >>> screens

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Looks like it :) What is it then? a M1A2 ?

    --
    Jan van Zanten
    SG Marianum
    > cance my last, got it figured and Jan, that ISN'T a M1A1 :-)
    >
    > Go look at OPFOR again :-)

    > "T <TZW>" <teeman_72@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> wheres the remote to change channels?

    >> "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    >>> That M1A1 hidden in the trees makes me drool :)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Met vriendelijke groet,
    >>>
    >>> Jan van Zanten
    >>> Systeembeheer SG Marianum
    >>>
    >>> "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Looks like it :) What is it then? a M1A2 ?

    Its a T-80, with the curved turret and antirocket explosive armour on both
    sides of the main gun.

    Silver.

    Silver.

    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Looks like it :) What is it then? a M1A2 ?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Whoops :)

    Better stay out of my way then when you're on my team driving it.. LMAO.

    TJ's, where friendly fire comes as standard :)

    --
    Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>

    SG Marianum
    "Silver" <dsl46016@vip.cybercity.dk> schreef in bericht
    > "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> Looks like it :) What is it then? a M1A2 ?
    >

    > Its a T-80, with the curved turret and antirocket explosive armour on both
    > sides of the main gun.
    >
    > Silver.
    >
    > Silver.
    >
    > "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> Looks like it :) What is it then? a M1A2 ?

Games Video Games