Shared Pictures

My parents share a computer with a profile each at startup.
When pictures are downloaded from their digital camera the files are stored
in the "My Pictures" folder under their profile which means only one person
can see them, the same goes for files in "My Documents"

I have noticed there are folders named "Shared Files" and "Shared Pictures"
which would be the ideal place for them to store downloaded pictures and
common files.

The question is how does one access these shared folders as they do not
appear under "My Documents" ?

--
Thanks

Murph
1 answer Last reply
More about shared pictures

    Hi,

    Those folders are actually here:

    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents

    And you may be able to save the default save location in the settings of the
    program used to import the files.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Murphy" <m@urphy.com> wrote in message
    > My parents share a computer with a profile each at startup.
    > When pictures are downloaded from their digital camera the files are
    > stored
    > in the "My Pictures" folder under their profile which means only one
    > person
    > can see them, the same goes for files in "My Documents"
    >
    > I have noticed there are folders named "Shared Files" and "Shared
    > Pictures"
    > which would be the ideal place for them to store downloaded pictures and
    > common files.
    >
    > The question is how does one access these shared folders as they do not
    > appear under "My Documents" ?
    >
    > --
    > Thanks
    >
    > Murph