Murphy

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2003

My parents share a computer with a profile each at startup.
When pictures are downloaded from their digital camera the files are stored
in the "My Pictures" folder under their profile which means only one person
can see them, the same goes for files in "My Documents"

I have noticed there are folders named "Shared Files" and "Shared Pictures"
which would be the ideal place for them to store downloaded pictures and
common files.

The question is how does one access these shared folders as they do not
appear under "My Documents" ?

--
Thanks

Murph

Hi,

Those folders are actually here:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents

And you may be able to save the default save location in the settings of the
program used to import the files.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/