Weird logo behaviour

After we swapped our webserver, the personal logos in Flashpoint look all
garbled , like the chars from "the Matrix".. When I open the paa files in
TexView everything looks OK, I even resaved one of the logos to test, but
still not good.

Anyone has a tip ?

--
NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
==

Yes, everyone has a tip...

And suggestions or hints ? I guess tip was a bit of weird choice of words,
but it's straight from Dutch :)

--
"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht

> Anyone has a tip ?

No idea, as usual, but did notice when driving a vechicle last night the
logo looked like a 'texture tile??' of a cockpit or car dashboard.

--
Kango <TZW>

"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
> Yes, everyone has a tip...
>
> And suggestions or hints ? I guess tip was a bit of weird choice of words,
> but it's straight from Dutch :)
>
> --
> NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
> ==
> "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Anyone has a tip ?

Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!

My LOGO appeared ok I think. But I am hosting off of another server. I will
jump in to check it out in a little while. Have to finish off this SWAT 4 SP
mission first.

--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
> information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
> ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!

confirmed on TJ's server. My logo is working fine.

--

"Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
> My LOGO appeared ok I think. But I am hosting off of another server. I
> will jump in to check it out in a little while. Have to finish off this
> SWAT 4 SP mission first.
>
> --
> Damor <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
>

> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
> inevitable....
>
> "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
>> information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
>> ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!

Yes, it's only the logo's I host.. TJ's server is not on the same location,
si I guess *any* server you join will show the garbbled picture.. Very
weird.

If someone can host it somewhere else and want to try I'll mail the files
needed for it.