Weird logo behaviour

After we swapped our webserver, the personal logos in Flashpoint look all
garbled , like the chars from "the Matrix".. When I open the paa files in
TexView everything looks OK, I even resaved one of the logos to test, but
still not good.

Anyone has a tip ?

--
NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
==

    Yes, everyone has a tip...

    And suggestions or hints ? I guess tip was a bit of weird choice of words,
    but it's straight from Dutch :)

    --
    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht

    > Anyone has a tip ?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    No idea, as usual, but did notice when driving a vechicle last night the
    logo looked like a 'texture tile??' of a cockpit or car dashboard.

    --
    Kango <TZW>

    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    > Yes, everyone has a tip...
    >
    > And suggestions or hints ? I guess tip was a bit of weird choice of words,
    > but it's straight from Dutch :)
    >
    > --
    > NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
    > ==
    > "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht
    >>
    >> Anyone has a tip ?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
    information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
    ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    My LOGO appeared ok I think. But I am hosting off of another server. I will
    jump in to check it out in a little while. Have to finish off this SWAT 4 SP
    mission first.

    --
    Damor <TZW>
    www.timezone-warriors.net

    Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
    inevitable....

    "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
    > information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
    > ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    confirmed on TJ's server. My logo is working fine.

    --

    "Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    > My LOGO appeared ok I think. But I am hosting off of another server. I
    > will jump in to check it out in a little while. Have to finish off this
    > SWAT 4 SP mission first.
    >
    > --
    > Damor <TZW>
    > www.timezone-warriors.net
    > DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
    >

    > Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
    > inevitable....
    >
    > "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
    >> information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
    >> ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Yes, it's only the logo's I host.. TJ's server is not on the same location,
    si I guess *any* server you join will show the garbbled picture.. Very
    weird.

    If someone can host it somewhere else and want to try I'll mail the files
    needed for it.

    --
    "Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht
    > confirmed on TJ's server. My logo is working fine.
    >
    > --
    > Damor <TZW>
    > www.timezone-warriors.net
    > DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
    >

    > Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
    > inevitable....
    >
    > "Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    >> My LOGO appeared ok I think. But I am hosting off of another server. I
    >> will jump in to check it out in a little while. Have to finish off this
    >> SWAT 4 SP mission first.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Damor <TZW>
    >> www.timezone-warriors.net
    >> DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
    >>

    >> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It
    >> is
    >> inevitable....
    >>
    >> "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
    >>> information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
    >>> ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!

Games Matrix Video Games