Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Weird logo behaviour

Tags:
  • Games
  • Matrix
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 5:25:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

After we swapped our webserver, the personal logos in Flashpoint look all
garbled , like the chars from "the Matrix".. When I open the paa files in
TexView everything looks OK, I even resaved one of the logos to test, but
still not good.

Anyone has a tip ?

--
NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
==

More about : weird logo behaviour

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 5:48:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Yes, everyone has a tip...

And suggestions or hints ? I guess tip was a bit of weird choice of words,
but it's straight from Dutch :) 

--
NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
==
"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht
news:494d0$42985521$3e3aefe0$8699@news.versatel.nl...
>
> Anyone has a tip ?
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 7:22:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

No idea, as usual, but did notice when driving a vechicle last night the
logo looked like a 'texture tile??' of a cockpit or car dashboard.


--
Kango <TZW>

"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
news:a36f4$42985bab$3e3aefe0$11649@news.versatel.nl...
> Yes, everyone has a tip...
>
> And suggestions or hints ? I guess tip was a bit of weird choice of words,
> but it's straight from Dutch :) 
>
> --
> NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
> ==
> "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht
> news:494d0$42985521$3e3aefe0$8699@news.versatel.nl...
>>
>> Anyone has a tip ?
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 8:04:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 8:04:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

My LOGO appeared ok I think. But I am hosting off of another server. I will
jump in to check it out in a little while. Have to finish off this SWAT 4 SP
mission first.

--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net
DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint


Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:42988845$0$2365$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net...
> Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
> information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
> ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!
>
>
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 9:51:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

confirmed on TJ's server. My logo is working fine.

--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net
DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint


Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
news:g40me.16339$zd5.12857@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> My LOGO appeared ok I think. But I am hosting off of another server. I
> will jump in to check it out in a little while. Have to finish off this
> SWAT 4 SP mission first.
>
> --
> Damor <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
>
>
> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
> inevitable....
>
> "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:42988845$0$2365$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net...
>> Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
>> information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
>> ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 1:28:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Yes, it's only the logo's I host.. TJ's server is not on the same location,
si I guess *any* server you join will show the garbbled picture.. Very
weird.

If someone can host it somewhere else and want to try I'll mail the files
needed for it.

--
NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
==
"Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> schreef in bericht
news:fc2me.16355$zd5.7376@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> confirmed on TJ's server. My logo is working fine.
>
> --
> Damor <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
>
>
> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
> inevitable....
>
> "Damor<TZW>" <damor-NO@SPAM-HERE-timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
> news:g40me.16339$zd5.12857@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>> My LOGO appeared ok I think. But I am hosting off of another server. I
>> will jump in to check it out in a little while. Have to finish off this
>> SWAT 4 SP mission first.
>>
>> --
>> Damor <TZW>
>> www.timezone-warriors.net
>> DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint
>>
>>
>> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It
>> is
>> inevitable....
>>
>> "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:42988845$0$2365$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net...
>>> Is it just the logos you are hosting or anyone who joins? Does the other
>>> information display ok from the squad.xml file? As with Kango, I have no
>>> ideas, but it may help in tracking down the cause of the problem!
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
!