Anyone know when DirecTV will add more HD channels?

Last response: in Home Theatre
December 1, 2004 7:54:37 PM

I see some providers are carrying TBS-HD and the Bunny Network in HD. I
wonder why DTV hasn't picked them up to try to compete in this new area?

News Corp said they would add HD locals after acquiring it from Hughes --
can't wait!

More about : directv add channels

Anonymous
December 1, 2004 7:54:38 PM

They will add when they have transponder space that isnt already
allocated.
Such as the end of this NFL season and when their new birds are up and
running.

--
charper1
December 1, 2004 10:55:20 PM

Good thing Trio is getting pulled.

I can also think of a few other ones I wouldn't miss!
!