"What They're Realleh Trynasay Is........"

There's NO bayonets, Mimi Garneau.
You cant do your trick in OFP2 -
http://www.swordswallow.com/Mimi_Garneau_bayonet_.jpg

Nor you, Mr Kendo Nagasaki :(
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/RM3.J.BAYONET.FACE.JPG

http://www.iisg.nl/~landsberger/images/pla56.jpg

There's no dobermanns, Duane. Those lovely canines
with the big ravenous teeth and slathering chops
ready to take your face off
http://www.fourminus.freeserve.co.uk/dobie2.gif

So we cant do any of this in OFP2:
http://www.thesyndrome.com/archives/1319146_prisoner.jpg
http://www.yirmeyahureview.com/images/iraq/abu_ghraib/attack_dog.jpg

or this

http://www.learntoquestion.com/seevak/groups/2001/sites/moses/archives/dog_attack.jpg

Please. Someone tell me what's new in OFP2. Seriously

etc

etc

Why don't you stop bitching about it, here, and email the developers?

--Uzi

"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
> There's NO bayonets, Mimi Garneau.
> You cant do your trick in OFP2 -
> http://www.swordswallow.com/Mimi_Garneau_bayonet_.jpg
>
> Nor you, Mr Kendo Nagasaki :(
> http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/RM3.J.BAYONET.FACE.JPG
>
> http://www.iisg.nl/~landsberger/images/pla56.jpg
>

> There's no dobermanns, Duane. Those lovely canines
> with the big ravenous teeth and slathering chops
> ready to take your face off
> http://www.fourminus.freeserve.co.uk/dobie2.gif
>
> So we cant do any of this in OFP2:
> http://www.thesyndrome.com/archives/1319146_prisoner.jpg
> http://www.yirmeyahureview.com/images/iraq/abu_ghraib/attack_dog.jpg
>
> or this
>
> http://www.learntoquestion.com/seevak/groups/2001/sites/moses/archives/dog_attack.jpg
>
> Please. Someone tell me what's new in OFP2. Seriously
>

> etc
>

> etc

TJ

massive inf battles apparently

somme old somme old

"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
> There's NO bayonets, Mimi Garneau.
> You cant do your trick in OFP2 -
> http://www.swordswallow.com/Mimi_Garneau_bayonet_.jpg
>
> Nor you, Mr Kendo Nagasaki :(
> http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/RM3.J.BAYONET.FACE.JPG
>
> http://www.iisg.nl/~landsberger/images/pla56.jpg
>

> There's no dobermanns, Duane. Those lovely canines
> with the big ravenous teeth and slathering chops
> ready to take your face off
> http://www.fourminus.freeserve.co.uk/dobie2.gif
>
> So we cant do any of this in OFP2:
> http://www.thesyndrome.com/archives/1319146_prisoner.jpg
> http://www.yirmeyahureview.com/images/iraq/abu_ghraib/attack_dog.jpg
>
> or this

http://www.learntoquestion.com/seevak/groups/2001/sites/moses/archives/dog_attack.jpg

> Please. Someone tell me what's new in OFP2. Seriously
>

> etc
>

> etc

Nothing old about mid-game joining in OFP.

-=-Uzi

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> massive inf battles apparently
>

> somme old somme old
>

> "Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
>> There's NO bayonets, Mimi Garneau.
>> You cant do your trick in OFP2 -
>> http://www.swordswallow.com/Mimi_Garneau_bayonet_.jpg
>>
>> Nor you, Mr Kendo Nagasaki :(
>> http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/RM3.J.BAYONET.FACE.JPG
>>
>> http://www.iisg.nl/~landsberger/images/pla56.jpg
>>

>> There's no dobermanns, Duane. Those lovely canines
>> with the big ravenous teeth and slathering chops
>> ready to take your face off
>> http://www.fourminus.freeserve.co.uk/dobie2.gif
>>
>> So we cant do any of this in OFP2:
>> http://www.thesyndrome.com/archives/1319146_prisoner.jpg
>> http://www.yirmeyahureview.com/images/iraq/abu_ghraib/attack_dog.jpg
>>
>> or this
>>

> http://www.learntoquestion.com/seevak/groups/2001/sites/moses/archives/dog_attack.jpg
>>
>> Please. Someone tell me what's new in OFP2. Seriously
>>

>> etc
>>

>> etc

I've never known that many people I enjoy playing
with, to be honest! We used to play some great
missions up @CasaTJ. Although..... I guess I can
see the fun in playing a multilayered mission where
another team three miles away will determine whether
you will succeed in your objective.

Then again, I'd always imagine it was some 15yr old EnFoRcEr
and his type who we'd have to rely on just to get a game etc :(

Infin8 Max Res!

;)

Mid Joining - what's the point? Yeah, it'd be nice to have the option
of joining, but to be honest, I much rather enjoy hearing the banter
of players while I wait to join, ya get me? As I say, a nice option,
but
not a real extra as such. True Mid Game Joining is when everyone stops
playing and goes back to the beginning (cos they've fought badly!) and
lets you in.

And we already got that, lol!

Cos, sometimes, after a long day, I like to skin up,
pour myself a long Dr Daniels/Pepper Jack and see
if I can bait a knobhead.

It's part of my "War On Twats", and you're the Usama
of the knobheads (disclaimer: "sometimes"). Why would
I mail the developers and tell them to make napalm that
sticks to kids and expect a reply? I wouldn't get a reply,
and quite right too: I have an unmoderated newsgroup for
that and usually find that TJ can already do it anyway....

Unlike you, who (it seems) harps on at every opportunity
about your flippin' M-16 sound that you personally recorded
while live firing on a range hidden somewhere in the Blue Ridge
Mountains of Virginia or whatever the Snopes worthy tale is....

Can it, Oozy, and tell me WHAT'S NEW IN OFP2!!!! REALLY!!!!

Can I throw a petrol bomb? Can I ride a horse? Can I HALO proper style?

Respec'!

Riz
----
"You're a big man, but you're out of shape. With me it's a full-time
job. Now behave yourself."
Mr Carter

I bet TJ'll soon have one of the female characters swallowing!
Typical!

:D

Do the bayonets work right though? You got any feedback
threads from players using them/reviewing them? You know
I'm playing catchup, not had a good virtual firefight in over a year,
Jaffo ;)

Max Res!

Riz
----
Getting a lil itchy on theitchytriggerfinger finger

You obviously have no experience with losing a connection after the game
begins. Yeah, I can picture you having more fun running your mouth than
actually playing.

"Participants Line Up at the Starting Line" multi-player is only appropriate
for small-scale maps and small teams, like CQB games.

Lack of mid-game joining KILLED OFP's MP potential.

> Mid Joining - what's the point? Yeah, it'd be nice to have the option
> of joining, but to be honest, I much rather enjoy hearing the banter
> of players while I wait to join, ya get me? As I say, a nice option,
> but
> not a real extra as such. True Mid Game Joining is when everyone stops
> playing and goes back to the beginning (cos they've fought badly!) and
> lets you in.
>
> And we already got that, lol!

I tried the UK add-on (was it CSLA?) which has the option to fit bayonets..
Can't say I'm impressed, since I had a "shot from the hip" every time I
tried to slice the guy :)

But, OTOH, as blackop I would LOVE to have a knife to keep stealthy.. Even
HK's set nme off in Flashpoint :(

--
NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
==
>I bet TJ'll soon have one of the female characters swallowing!
> Typical!
>
> :D
>
> Do the bayonets work right though? You got any feedback
> threads from players using them/reviewing them? You know
> I'm playing catchup, not had a good virtual firefight in over a year,
> Jaffo ;)
>
> Max Res!
>

> Riz
> ----
> Getting a lil itchy on theitchytriggerfinger finger

"You obviously have no experience with losing a connection after the
game
begins"

I've had it since DF1! Your point re mid game joining is...?

"Yeah, I can picture you having more fun running your mouth than
actually playing."

(I believe we've had discussions about your fantasizing about me,
previously on this NG, Ooozy) It's actually the banter of the players
that I enjoy listening to before entering a map. Just so I can have a
giggle and check out whether they are the fun bunch of characters
who I enjoy fighting alongside OR whether they are the "Top Of The
Board" type competative lard-arse dry boring mofo's. I'm not
particularily
interested in the ability for more people to play in games. Especially
if
they're all boring glory huntin top o'the borders! I'd rather have a
giggle,
always have, always will. The people I enjoy playing alongside have all
become 'virtual' friends since longtime, across several different
online games,
due to the mutual enjoyment of mutual 'giggles'. Basically, peeps who
take
this game too fookin serious should sign up to Blackwater and do a
stint
in Iraq, losing quite a few pounds along the way and earning more money
than your partner (who is currently sitting there bored wondering just
how
long you can play that fookin computer wargame) can shake a stick
at....

YOU take this game serious, on many levels. You take gaming in general
seriously. Good Luck to ya. I dont. Dont slate me or others for our
style of
play/enjoyment. I dont slate you for being an anorak, do I?

""Participants Line Up at the Starting Line" multi-player is only
appropriate
for small-scale maps and small teams, like CQB games."

You might have all day and all night to play military simulators but I
dont!
I want a quick fix of adrenalin action and maybe pop in to Casa TJ for
an
hour or two or, if the vibe is right, five hours...

Although we clearly play pc games for different reasons, I simply cant
understand what new thing/ability in the next game it is that you're
advocating so ve-hemontly?

You're 'the one with the nose', as they say! So tell me!

Can I ride a horse? Decapitate a hostage? Threaten a POW with a Dog?

"Lack of mid-game joining KILLED OFP's MP potential."

???

Email the developers? The game's out soon, according to threads above!

LMAO! You do love the ol' ANAL references, innit Ooozy!

It's not useless to point out 'Usama of the Knobheads'.

Naturally, I imagine the you stand OPPOSED
to "The War Against Twats" (T*W*A*T*)

I'm sure TJ either explained why it COULDN'T be done
or maybe it was why it WASN'T done sometime back
at the front up on that thar hill. I cant remember which.

Surely it's simply an 'animation and weapon thing'?

I so miss the MP ability to sneakily slice and dice a Wesley...
Especially when he's one of them 'top o'the border' experts.

The fun of the mass underwater knife fights on the DF1 'No Tracers'
maps! GridRef "E22" Old Skool make some noise!
If that could be combined into the next game I'd be in Heaven!!

Max Res!

Riz ;)
----
(SFW-ish)
http://www.blackcuties.com/portfolios/bcportfoliofullsize.php?picname=Tiera/media/6.jpg

:)

The only underwater maps I remember is from LW, but then again I'm much
younger then you (LOL - Not).. We had some kind of under-water gun, can't
recall it's name exactly, but yes, swimming and knifing is something we
would like to see in Flashpoint2.. Much more important then JIP. Flashpoint
is about trying to create a environment as close to reality as possible, and
popping out of thin air (JIP) isn't :)

--
> I'm sure TJ either explained why it COULDN'T be done
> or maybe it was why it WASN'T done sometime back
> at the front up on that thar hill. I cant remember which.
>
> Surely it's simply an 'animation and weapon thing'?
>
> I so miss the MP ability to sneakily slice and dice a Wesley...
> Especially when he's one of them 'top o'the border' experts.
>
> The fun of the mass underwater knife fights on the DF1 'No Tracers'
> maps! GridRef "E22" Old Skool make some noise!
> If that could be combined into the next game I'd be in Heaven!!
>
> Max Res!
>

> Riz ;)
> ----
> (SFW-ish)
> http://www.blackcuties.com/portfolios/bcportfoliofullsize.php?picname=Tiera/media/6.jpg

hehehehehe Ned! I was searching DF County to double check
my underwater GridRef and realised I was looking at the
playback of the birth of your Squid! It made me smile in
an old man cardi and slippers and pipe kinda way :D

Search DF County for the 'Calamari Rastafari' of 2001!

I never found the GridRef - can anyone remember it?
Was it E22? hehehehe [:D

Ulti-M8 Max Res to you and your Squid!

.........(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)..........
«´¨`·.¤º°`°º¤ø*RizlaRangerUK*ø¤º°`°º¤.·´¨`»
.........(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)..........

Still Proud 2B -=LMF=-
---
Not only those deemed 'too fat to fight' are
being welcomed in to the US Military but now
CRIMINALS are being invited to be Officers!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050609/ids_photos_wl/r2095776844.jpg

NedFox <TZW> wrote:
> :)
>
> The only underwater maps I remember is from LW, but then again I'm much
> younger then you (LOL - Not).. We had some kind of under-water gun, can't
> recall it's name exactly, but yes, swimming and knifing is something we
> would like to see in Flashpoint2.. Much more important then JIP. Flashpoint
> is about trying to create a environment as close to reality as possible, and
> popping out of thin air (JIP) isn't :)
>
> --
> NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
> ==

Crikey! Were the knife fights in Gunny's?

I think maybe they were! It was that Peru
map, the one where Thanatos realised he
could climb the radio masts and it had that
island in the middle and the water was right
in the middle of the two red vs blue spawns.

Max Res All!

Riz :)
---
http://www.crispycritters.com/

Look, idiot. There's no white-board on the UseNet that I could use to draw
you a picture.

> "You obviously have no experience with losing a connection after the
> game
> begins"
>
> I've had it since DF1! Your point re mid game joining is...?
>

> "Yeah, I can picture you having more fun running your mouth than
> actually playing."
>
> (I believe we've had discussions about your fantasizing about me,
> previously on this NG, Ooozy) It's actually the banter of the players
> that I enjoy listening to before entering a map. Just so I can have a
> giggle and check out whether they are the fun bunch of characters
> who I enjoy fighting alongside OR whether they are the "Top Of The
> Board" type competative lard-arse dry boring mofo's. I'm not
> particularily
> interested in the ability for more people to play in games. Especially
> if
> they're all boring glory huntin top o'the borders! I'd rather have a
> giggle,
> always have, always will. The people I enjoy playing alongside have all
> become 'virtual' friends since longtime, across several different
> online games,
> due to the mutual enjoyment of mutual 'giggles'. Basically, peeps who
> take
> this game too fookin serious should sign up to Blackwater and do a
> stint
> in Iraq, losing quite a few pounds along the way and earning more money
> than your partner (who is currently sitting there bored wondering just
> how
> long you can play that fookin computer wargame) can shake a stick
> at....
>
> YOU take this game serious, on many levels. You take gaming in general
> seriously. Good Luck to ya. I dont. Dont slate me or others for our
> style of
> play/enjoyment. I dont slate you for being an anorak, do I?
>

> ""Participants Line Up at the Starting Line" multi-player is only
> appropriate
> for small-scale maps and small teams, like CQB games."
>
> You might have all day and all night to play military simulators but I
> dont!
> I want a quick fix of adrenalin action and maybe pop in to Casa TJ for
> an
> hour or two or, if the vibe is right, five hours...
>
> Although we clearly play pc games for different reasons, I simply cant
> understand what new thing/ability in the next game it is that you're
> advocating so ve-hemontly?
>

> You're 'the one with the nose', as they say! So tell me!
>
> Can I ride a horse? Decapitate a hostage? Threaten a POW with a Dog?
>

> "Lack of mid-game joining KILLED OFP's MP potential."
>
> ???

I'll bet you look like the fat-boy in "Shaun of the Dead". You're about as
useful, too, I'll venture.

> Email the developers? The game's out soon, according to threads above!
>
> LMAO! You do love the ol' ANAL references, innit Ooozy!

I take it you haven't tried Joint Operations and its water, then?

We've had knife fights in water since DF2, AT LEAST.

Adding that kind of water isn't going to be what makes OFP2 ground-breaking,
nor will mid-game joining.

But DF and JO both have mid-game joining (JIP).

Adding it to OFP is going to be a major FIX to OFP's limitations.

--Uzi

"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfoxn0spam@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
> :)
>
> The only underwater maps I remember is from LW, but then again I'm much
> younger then you (LOL - Not).. We had some kind of under-water gun, can't
> recall it's name exactly, but yes, swimming and knifing is something we
> would like to see in Flashpoint2.. Much more important then JIP.
> Flashpoint is about trying to create a environment as close to reality as
> possible, and popping out of thin air (JIP) isn't :)
>
> --
> NedFox <TZW>, aka Jan van Zanten
> ==
> "Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> schreef in bericht
>> I'm sure TJ either explained why it COULDN'T be done
>> or maybe it was why it WASN'T done sometime back
>> at the front up on that thar hill. I cant remember which.
>>
>> Surely it's simply an 'animation and weapon thing'?
>>
>> I so miss the MP ability to sneakily slice and dice a Wesley...
>> Especially when he's one of them 'top o'the border' experts.
>>
>> The fun of the mass underwater knife fights on the DF1 'No Tracers'
>> maps! GridRef "E22" Old Skool make some noise!
>> If that could be combined into the next game I'd be in Heaven!!
>>
>> Max Res!
>>

>> Riz ;)
>> ----
>> (SFW-ish)
>> http://www.blackcuties.com/portfolios/bcportfoliofullsize.php?picname=Tiera/media/6.jpg

TJ

to be fair,

I shoot 100's of subsonic rounds, from a heavily silenced rifle. You'd have
to be pretty non-plussed to not hear it.
The sound of a round hitting home is a dirty great thud, louder than the
report from the rifle.....

"NedFox <TZW>" wrote