Memory error's keep crashing my OFP Resistance!

Last response: in Video Games
a b } Memory
June 1, 2005 6:22:55 PM

First one I got was..

-
Out of reserved memory (98304 KB)
code change required (current limit 524288 KB)
total free 231092 KB)
free blocks 1707, max free size 67585 KB
-

second error was this....

-
CreateIndexBuffer failed 8876086a - out of memory?
-

got these errors on different days...

This on a system with a gig of memory!

My system:

Windows XP professional
Pentium 4 2.53 GHz CPU
Intel D845PEBT2 Motherboard
1.0 GB DDR 333MHZ PC2700 RAM (Kingston ValueRAM)
Asus GeForce4 Ti 4200 128MB Video card
SoundBlaster Audigy 2 Zs Gamer Sound Card
ViewSonic A90f+ 19in Monitor
Cambridge Soundworks DTT3500 Digital 5/1 System
M$ Wireless Desktop Elite Keyboard
M$ Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.o

And OPF Resistance patched to 1.96

Any idea's?

Thanks for any help!

Moondog
Anonymous
a b } Memory
June 2, 2005 4:41:32 PM

Only time I had anything like this happen to me
and damn fookin frustrating in MP it was n'all,
was when I had a copy of Adobe Photoshop
on my pc. I guess it was in the startup or summat
but I was getting jacked out of games left right and centre.

So, have you got some new huge prog on your pc?

Respec'!

Riz
Anonymous
a b } Memory
June 6, 2005 1:26:51 PM

1. You can also try to run FlashpointPreferences.exe and click on
autodetect.
2. And as allready said by Jaffo, you can create your ofp shortcutt
like this:
C:\Programs\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE
-nosplash -nomap to avoid memory leaks/errors.

If you do both im very sure your problem should be solved.

Sam
!