Stuck in landscape mode on PocketPC 2003

July 23, 2005 12:38:53 PM

My "Start" button isn't working and I'm just not able to get to the Settings
to change back to Portrait. Lots of other stuff doesn't work right now too,
including synch.

I am able to open the file browser so does anyone know if there is a control
panel applet or program I can run that will get me into the screen settings
panel? I have SOTI's Pocket controller Pro - is there something I can do in
a DOS box from the cmd line?

My only other option at this point is to wipe it slick and reinstall! What a
pain!
Thanks in advance for any help,

John
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 12:06:32 AM

John Bowden wrote:
> My "Start" button isn't working and I'm just not able to get to the Settings
> to change back to Portrait. Lots of other stuff doesn't work right now too,
> including synch.
>
> I am able to open the file browser so does anyone know if there is a control
> panel applet or program I can run that will get me into the screen settings
> panel? I have SOTI's Pocket controller Pro - is there something I can do in
> a DOS box from the cmd line?
>
> My only other option at this point is to wipe it slick and reinstall! What a
> pain!
> Thanks in advance for any help,

How did you made your Pp to the landscape mode screen orientation!?
Please explain!

Best,
--
Vicky Budhiraja
activist unconventional two-eyed right-handed independent researcher

PocketPC 2003 has a landscape mode on it.

Have you tried Hard Resetting your machine?

news:o 4JCiP5jFHA.3316@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

!