Sign in with
Your question

Intel AMD fling faeces at each other

Last response: in CPUs
April 28, 2007 8:09:07 PM

AMD did Media Manipulation? When did AMD have media in the first place to start off with? all they advertise with is HP laptops in Toronto on TTC bus stops.
April 28, 2007 8:18:34 PM

Quote:
AMD did Media Manipulation? When did AMD have media in the first place to start off with? all they advertise with is HP laptops in Toronto on TTC bus stops.

Then who have these bozos been talking too?

Related resources
April 28, 2007 8:24:57 PM

YouTube?? :?
April 28, 2007 8:27:00 PM

Quote:
You're mistaking advertising, with using the media to your advantage.
April 28, 2007 8:48:21 PM

I don't think this really surprises anyone.
April 28, 2007 8:55:13 PM

Now boys ...Get along ok :lol: 
April 28, 2007 10:09:47 PM

Quote:
They assumed IT was saving the email? after a court order? and no one was making sure of it? They didnt put into place any monitoring or corrective measure to insure the survival of cour ordered documents.
That is on the verge of criminally negligent. Its very irresponsible to conduct policy like that.

Intel can make 35B a year, out wrestle AMD in every way but some how all their brilliance cannot follow a court order. And its highly likely that they have some of the best lawyers in the world.

I dont buy the "oops we messed up ;sorry its not our fault" bit. It was a serious administrative screw up. And it reeks of intent.

Oh boy, I love the "oops we messed up" line. That line is one of the most popular in the business. I hope the judge does instruct the jury to assume that the lost e-mails would have been detrimental to Intel's defense. Intel certainly was capable of protecting the evidence, unless they wanted to lost it.
April 29, 2007 1:15:42 AM

:lol:  You're a funny guy sometimes dewd. :lol: 
a c 99 à CPUs
April 29, 2007 4:47:42 AM

Quote:
Ok, how many dirty stinkin' apes does it take to screw in a light bulb? THREE! One dirty, stinkin' ape to screw it in and two dirty, stinkin' apes to throw feces at each other.

Well, so who's screwing in the light bulb? IBM?
!