Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Word 2002 Product Key or CoA....Works Suite 2002 after XP ..

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 29, 2005 9:34:04 AM

I recently had to reinstall XP on my Dell 4500S. When I try to open Word, or
any of the Microsoft apps, it asks for a Product Key or a CoA. I tried using
the CoA on the side of my computer since I do not have a jewel case with a
yellow sticker. My discs, all 5 in the Suite, are in plain white envelopes.
How do I get the 25 character product key?? Please advise. Thank you.

More about : word 2002 product key coa works suite 2002

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 10:47:41 AM

Deanna wrote:
> I recently had to reinstall XP on my Dell 4500S. When I try to open Word, or
> any of the Microsoft apps, it asks for a Product Key or a CoA. I tried using
> the CoA on the side of my computer since I do not have a jewel case with a
> yellow sticker.

The Product Key on the label affixed to the computer is that of the
operating system (WinXP) only. It won't work for any other software.

> My discs, all 5 in the Suite, are in plain white envelopes.
> How do I get the 25 character product key?? Please advise. Thank you.

The Product Keys for any additional OEM applications should have been
included with the rest of the documentation that came with the computer.
If you cannot locate them, you can try contacting the computer
manufacturer; they're not obligated to help in what is, essentially, a
housekeeping problem, but they might be willing to issue you a new
Product Key.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 12:34:19 PM

The Office Product Key should be on a yellow sticker attached to something
inside the box Office came in.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com