Armed Assault

http://www.bistudio.com/flashnews/OpenLetter/openletter.html
7 answers Last reply
More about armed assault
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Where can I pre-order ?

    Where's the demo ?

    --
    NedFox <TZW>

    "Mort<TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> schreef in bericht
    > http://www.bistudio.com/flashnews/OpenLetter/openletter.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    at last, reliable info!

    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    > Where can I pre-order ?
    >
    > Where's the demo ?
    >
    > --
    > NedFox <TZW>
    >
    > "Mort<TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> schreef in bericht
    > > http://www.bistudio.com/flashnews/OpenLetter/openletter.html

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    ....only cos no-one here could give me reliable intel.

    The Bouncing Czechs obviously visit OFP County in the
    Land of NG and saw me beating down Oozy summat baad
    and decided to jump in and answer a few unanswered questions.

    Y'see, the Mountain WILL come to Mohammed

    LOL! (inna Spielburg slightly evil bad guy way)

    MR!

    ---
    Thank God For The Rain........
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Yeah, you're such a super-hero you've got the faggy spandex to prove it.

    FYI, Placebo has revoked my posting privs on the official forum, so why
    would B.I. do anything but cheer when they saw you engaging in a
    brain-measuring contest with me?

    "Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
    > ...only cos no-one here could give me reliable intel.
    >
    > The Bouncing Czechs obviously visit OFP County in the
    > Land of NG and saw me beating down Oozy summat baad
    > and decided to jump in and answer a few unanswered questions.
    >
    > Y'see, the Mountain WILL come to Mohammed
    >
    > LOL! (inna Spielburg slightly evil bad guy way)
    >

    > MR!

    > ---
    > Thank God For The Rain........

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Yeah, you're such a super-hero you've got the faggy spandex to prove
    it."

    Only in your dreams, clearly, Oooozy.
    Dreams, which I must say, are perverse.

    << FYI, Placebo has revoked my posting privs on the official forum,

    >> Whay the fook would you ever think I'd give a fook about the
    'official' forum. THIS is the official forum for me. 'Placebo' whoever
    they is can poke their official forums, but must also big themselves
    up to the maximum for deleting you! Top marks!

    << so why would B.I. do anything but cheer when they saw you
    engaging in a brain-measuring contest with me?

    >> They did? Damn them! It's all a communist plot! They're after
    our Purity Of Essence, Ooozy, and I'm right behind you on this one.
    But dont get any funny ideas cos I dont want you behind me.....

    Damn you, BI! You leave him alone! Or else make a 'fat player' for
    OFP2, one that gets asthma when he runs to faar, too long etc...

    << brain-measuring contest

    >> ??? You may well be sitting on the Eames 'soft pad' chair on the set of Mastermind http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/years/1972/tv1.shtml but I'm just casually sitting at the
    bar of Dick Swingers enjoying the banter. It's Live and it's UNCUT,
    ladies.

    Oooer
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > http://www.bistudio.com/flashnews/OpenLetter/openletter.html

    So, is Armed Assault sort of an OFP 1.5?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Yep

Games Video Games