Sign in with
Your question

Here's Something Intresting

Tags:
  • Forms
Last response: in Linux/Free BSD
March 16, 2007 12:11:16 AM

As one of those "no-respect" youngsters, I consider graffiti one of the coolest forms of art, and also one that I've done in myself, I find this one to be pretty damn sweet. Just a bit of a diversion from the regular help threads, and a bit of my way of giving back.
Peace Love and Joy,
Young Ninja

More about : intresting

March 16, 2007 5:15:42 AM

It was done with a stencil, you can see where the over draft marks are protected by the square stencil... 8)
March 16, 2007 11:13:23 AM

Still nice to see Graffiti that spreads a message.

And thank you to Linux_0, MU_Engineer, you, bmouring and the rest how I forget to mention, cause I finally got this:

..working.
Related resources
March 16, 2007 5:27:50 PM

8O For some reason I assumed your desktop would be a car or a bubble butt.. :wink:

Nice..
March 16, 2007 8:14:35 PM

That would be my Windows and Mac machines. I keep it classic on the Linux ones.
March 16, 2007 8:35:21 PM

Very nice, very nice. Good to see the widescreen is working for you.

There's a convenience store around here that has images of Tux in their freezer section, I don't know what kinda legal issues there are with that, but I am thinking I need to snap a coupla pics if for nothing else than to post here or in another non-help thread, just to keep the good community vibe going
March 16, 2007 9:12:56 PM

I believe some images of Tux are released under the GPL or a comparable / compatible license :-D
March 16, 2007 9:22:21 PM

While im at it, I'm having trouble opening Wine and updating to Flash 9. I've already used Adept to install both Wine and Flash 7, but when I go to either open Wine or install the bin for Flash, I get nothing.

I'm on Kubuntu (latest)
March 16, 2007 10:28:22 PM

Can you run winecfg?

mkdir flash; cd flash;

#download Flash9

tar xzvf flash*

cd flash*

#run the installer script and point it to your moz plugins directory

I'm going from memory but this is the procedure :-D
March 17, 2007 7:29:53 PM

Yep, got everything working. Thanks again. :) 
March 18, 2007 3:31:03 AM

Awesome :-D
!