Remote Desktop Client (or Alternative) Download

July 25, 2005 12:14:09 AM

Dear All,

I'm using Windows Mobile 2003 SE CHINESE VERSION on HP4700. It doesn't
have tsclient or rdclient!!

Where can I download it and install??

Many many thanks!!

Irvin
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 8:37:29 AM

Reply to message from irvinyip@gmail.com (Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:14:09) about "Remote Desktop
Client (or Alternative) Download":

> Dear All,

> I'm using Windows Mobile 2003 SE CHINESE VERSION on HP4700. It doesn't have tsclient or
> rdclient!!

> Where can I download it and install??

> Many many thanks!!

> Irvin

If you can't find TSC in "Start -> Programs", then you can download a copy from...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/wce/downlo...

------
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3 for the PocketPC
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 12:03:34 PM

Hi

You need terminal service client, it is a part of the operating system and
is on all pocket pc's you cant download it anywhere. have a look again im
sure it is there.

--

Regards,
Allan Boegild Pedersen

Latest article : Troubleshooting Activesync when it can not detect the
device
<irvinyip@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Dear All,
>
> I'm using Windows Mobile 2003 SE CHINESE VERSION on HP4700. It doesn't
> have tsclient or rdclient!!
>
> Where can I download it and install??
>
> Many many thanks!!
>
> Irvin

July 26, 2005 12:18:13 AM

On 24 Jul 2005 20:14:09 -0700, irvinyip@gmail.com wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I'm using Windows Mobile 2003 SE CHINESE VERSION on HP4700. It doesn't
>have tsclient or rdclient!!
>
>Where can I download it and install??
>
>Many many thanks!!
>
>Irvin

Try this,
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/termin...
it was available elsewhere as well.
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 12:20:07 AM

On 24 Jul 2005 20:14:09 -0700, irvinyip@gmail.com wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I'm using Windows Mobile 2003 SE CHINESE VERSION on HP4700. It doesn't
>have tsclient or rdclient!!
>
>Where can I download it and install??
>
>Many many thanks!!
>
>Irvin