How many email accounts possible ?

July 25, 2005 6:47:40 AM

I've set up quite a number of email account in Messaging. However,
after the 3rd account, it cannot retrieve emails anymore. Always no
new email while I manage to retrieve from my PC.

Is this a bug ? I really don't know how to troubleshoot this. Thanks
for your help.

More about : email accounts

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 12:20:20 PM