Which is better: Asus P5B-E Plus or Giga DS3 ?

loopack

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2007
p5b-e plus is more environmental friendly a so called "greencard" with polymer conductors. The board got a very nice layout and is very beautiful (black). Its a good mb and yes i got it. Very stable.

VoRogue

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
and the other one is made by Gigabyte. All the reviews are great and the feedback on the forum also but let me tell you from personal experience, you get a problem with a Gigabyte board and Gigabytes response is "you over clocked it, your problem" even when it is an intermittent reproduceable fault which for sure is the motherboard or possibly bios.

Be warned.

Dark_Placebo

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2007
well... its because i have P5B-E Plus, (which unfortunately i cant find a p5b deluxe or p5n32-sli) the only thing that catches my eye would be the solid capacitors which p5b deluxe and p5n32 doesnt have..

i dont have plans of doing OC ryt now... might.. in the future....

at first i was quite disappointed, took me 5 hours to configure the sound (SoundMAX) but ive heard from somebody that i need to update the bios including the INF files... and after that.... it worked PERFECTLY.... and that was great, including with the tools (AI Suite) and i dont know how to use the booster...

on a side note... can anyone help configure the air fan system of my comp ?

i have one fan at the back that sucks air outwards..... and a SIDE fan that sucks out air also.... and just one fan at the front which sucks in air inwards.... in which it fans the hard drives...

the thing is.. aside from the cpu fan, and vid card fan... there's no fan to COOL the mobo.....

my spec is e6600
8800 gts 320 mb
p5b-e plus
2 gb ram...

can anyone help me ? thanks alot !