Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

I have a little problem.
I have 2 monitors, the mouse pointer pass from monitor A to monitor B when
it reach the left border of monitor A.
How can I invert this, I want to pass to monitor B when I reach the right
border of A.

Thanks

Alberto

Alberto wrote:
> I have a little problem.
> I have 2 monitors, the mouse pointer pass from monitor A to monitor B
> when it reach the left border of monitor A.
> How can I invert this, I want to pass to monitor B when I reach the
> right border of A.

Go into your Display Properties -> Settings tabe and drag the monitors with
your mouse into the positions you want them...

--
<- Shenan ->

Byte

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

How To Configure and Use Multiple Monitors in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307873
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.