Multiplayer if anyone is interested

On Gamespy you can find me as "PickledNubbs". If you're interested in
playing a multiplayer game, send me an invite.

I will also download Xfire to see if that's any better than Gamespy.
32 answers Last reply
More about multiplayer interested
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    :)

    What about asking if you please can join a game ?

    Cocky ? Then don't ask us if you don't mind..

    Ignorant ? Then being humble isn't that hard, esp. not when you join a group
    of players which know each other for years. If you ask politely and you know
    how to behave when playing COOP we MIGHT invite you. But only when you ask.
    Do not think people are going to search for you and invite you.. This is NOT
    CounterStrike you know :)

    --
    NedFox <TZW>

    "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> schreef in bericht
    > On Gamespy you can find me as "PickledNubbs". If you're interested in
    > playing a multiplayer game, send me an invite.
    >
    > I will also download Xfire to see if that's any better than Gamespy.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    It sounds to me like he would like to host, no?

    Hosting a game has its advantages.

    --Uzi

    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    > :)
    >
    > What about asking if you please can join a game ?
    >
    > Cocky ? Then don't ask us if you don't mind..
    >
    > Ignorant ? Then being humble isn't that hard, esp. not when you join a
    > group of players which know each other for years. If you ask politely and
    > you know how to behave when playing COOP we MIGHT invite you. But only
    > when you ask. Do not think people are going to search for you and invite
    > you.. This is NOT CounterStrike you know :)
    >
    > --
    > NedFox <TZW>
    >
    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> schreef in bericht
    >> On Gamespy you can find me as "PickledNubbs". If you're interested in
    >> playing a multiplayer game, send me an invite.
    >>
    >> I will also download Xfire to see if that's any better than Gamespy.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    > :)
    >
    > What about asking if you please can join a game ?
    >
    > Cocky ? Then don't ask us if you don't mind..
    >
    > Ignorant ? Then being humble isn't that hard, esp. not when you join a
    > group of players which know each other for years. If you ask politely and
    > you know how to behave when playing COOP we MIGHT invite you. But only
    > when you ask. Do not think people are going to search for you and invite
    > you.. This is NOT CounterStrike you know :)

    <grin:>

    --
    Liddle Feesh <TZW>

    <"//><
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Excuse me for seeking out more players to team up with and play against. I
    haven't seen many open games on Gamespy, which is why I posted my original
    comment. I was thinking that if anyone who plays OFP multiplayer on a
    regular basis, and who knows and plays with others, would then perhaps speak
    up and invite me in on a game. Specifically, giving me an IP address for
    their games. The way you phrased your comments made it sound as though you
    were offended by what I said. Since when was there ever edicate in how one
    sought other outlets, for lack of a better term, with gamers?

    So, all I was saying was, "Hey, fellow OFP players.... If anyone out there
    knows of some games goin' on and you know a group of good players you play
    with, then let me know". Now, flat out asking "Hey, guys! Can I join a
    game?" would probably receive some flak, also. Probably because it's not
    specific.

    "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    > :)
    >
    > What about asking if you please can join a game ?
    >
    > Cocky ? Then don't ask us if you don't mind..
    >
    > Ignorant ? Then being humble isn't that hard, esp. not when you join a
    > group of players which know each other for years. If you ask politely and
    > you know how to behave when playing COOP we MIGHT invite you. But only
    > when you ask. Do not think people are going to search for you and invite
    > you.. This is NOT CounterStrike you know :)
    >
    > --
    > NedFox <TZW>
    >
    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> schreef in bericht
    >> On Gamespy you can find me as "PickledNubbs". If you're interested in
    >> playing a multiplayer game, send me an invite.
    >>
    >> I will also download Xfire to see if that's any better than Gamespy.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    LMAO. In that case I redraw my words..
    But since "invite" is used I really think he's offering his brilliant
    game-playing capabilities for anyone who's brave enough to ask :)

    --
    NedFox <TZW>

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > It sounds to me like he would like to host, no?
    >
    > Hosting a game has its advantages.
    >
    > --Uzi
    >
    > "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    >> :)
    >>
    >> What about asking if you please can join a game ?
    >>
    >> Cocky ? Then don't ask us if you don't mind..
    >>
    >> Ignorant ? Then being humble isn't that hard, esp. not when you join a
    >> group of players which know each other for years. If you ask politely and
    >> you know how to behave when playing COOP we MIGHT invite you. But only
    >> when you ask. Do not think people are going to search for you and invite
    >> you.. This is NOT CounterStrike you know :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> NedFox <TZW>
    >>
    >> "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> schreef in bericht
    >>> On Gamespy you can find me as "PickledNubbs". If you're interested in
    >>> playing a multiplayer game, send me an invite.
    >>>
    >>> I will also download Xfire to see if that's any better than Gamespy.

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    We've good COOP missions going on (tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478) .. But we
    don't show on GameSpy IIRC.. We play mostly between 23:00 - 01:00 BST, and
    you need ALL BAS add-ons to make it in.

    When I checked, 200+ servers where hosting (just the ingame internet lobby,
    not gamespy since I hate that). There are games for everyone's taste.
    For the servers I check regularly (CTI) you have to obey some rules though :
    -No custom sounds
    -Custom face < 20k
    -Behave

    Most of them, since there are so 'few' servers, are played by regulars. You
    have to earn your place there. 99% of them do NOT read these newsgroups
    though.

    My statement was harsh, but for a reason : When you try to join those
    servers you will end up with players knowing each other VERY well (due to
    the small community) and you really have to ASK, LEARN and OBEY before
    you're really accepted.. It happened to all of us. But WHEN you find a neat
    server you will have many great hours of playing ! Playing OFP, as the
    'slow' game it is compared to other FPS games, is more about making virtual
    friends and having fun then rankings, kill/death stats etc..

    That's why shouting to everyone "Hey, you *have* to ask me since I'm good"
    doesn't help you in most cases :)

    --

    > Excuse me for seeking out more players to team up with and play against.
    > I haven't seen many open games on Gamespy, which is why I posted my
    > original comment. I was thinking that if anyone who plays OFP multiplayer
    > on a regular basis, and who knows and plays with others, would then
    > perhaps speak up and invite me in on a game. Specifically, giving me an
    > IP address for their games. The way you phrased your comments made it
    > sound as though you were offended by what I said. Since when was there
    > ever edicate in how one sought other outlets, for lack of a better term,
    > with gamers?
    >
    > So, all I was saying was, "Hey, fellow OFP players.... If anyone out
    > there knows of some games goin' on and you know a group of good players
    > you play with, then let me know". Now, flat out asking "Hey, guys! Can I
    > join a game?" would probably receive some flak, also. Probably because
    > it's not specific.
    >
    > "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    >> :)
    >>
    >> What about asking if you please can join a game ?
    >>
    >> Cocky ? Then don't ask us if you don't mind..
    >>
    >> Ignorant ? Then being humble isn't that hard, esp. not when you join a
    >> group of players which know each other for years. If you ask politely and
    >> you know how to behave when playing COOP we MIGHT invite you. But only
    >> when you ask. Do not think people are going to search for you and invite
    >> you.. This is NOT CounterStrike you know :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> NedFox <TZW>
    >>
    >> "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> schreef in bericht
    >>> On Gamespy you can find me as "PickledNubbs". If you're interested in
    >>> playing a multiplayer game, send me an invite.
    >>>
    >>> I will also download Xfire to see if that's any better than Gamespy.

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    What are "BAS add-ons"?? Mods? Where can I get them? I'm interested in
    playing. I wish B.I. would have created a better in-game multiplayer
    options menu, where you can locate and select from a list of servers.

    --
    -------
    Mofaz
> [...]
    >>
    >> So, all I was saying was, "Hey, fellow OFP players.... If anyone out
    >> there knows of some games goin' on and you know a group of good players
    >> you play with, then let me know". Now, flat out asking "Hey, guys! Can
    >> I join a game?" would probably receive some flak, also. Probably because
    >> it's not specific.
    >>
    >> "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    >>> :)
    >>>
    >>> What about asking if you please can join a game ?
    >>>
    >>> Cocky ? Then don't ask us if you don't mind..
    >>>
    >>> Ignorant ? Then being humble isn't that hard, esp. not when you join a
    >>> group of players which know each other for years. If you ask politely
    >>> and you know how to behave when playing COOP we MIGHT invite you. But
    >>> only when you ask. Do not think people are going to search for you and
    >>> invite you.. This is NOT CounterStrike you know :)

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I should mention that either I am doing something wrong or there is
    something wrong with my multiplayer.... I don't show ANY servers in the
    in-game multiplayer server list lobby. I have it set to 'remote', and I've
    typed in the server address you mentioned in your post, but with no results.
    What am I doing wrong?

    --
    -------
    Mofaz
> [...]
    >>
    >> So, all I was saying was, "Hey, fellow OFP players.... If anyone out
    >> there knows of some games goin' on and you know a group of good players
    >> you play with, then let me know". Now, flat out asking "Hey, guys! Can
    >> I join a game?" would probably receive some flak, also. Probably because
    >> it's not specific.
    >>
    >> "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@timezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
    >>> :)
    >>>
    >>> What about asking if you please can join a game ?
    >>>
    >>> Cocky ? Then don't ask us if you don't mind..
    >>>
    >>> Ignorant ? Then being humble isn't that hard, esp. not when you join a
    >>> group of players which know each other for years. If you ask politely
    >>> and you know how to behave when playing COOP we MIGHT invite you. But
    >>> only when you ask. Do not think people are going to search for you and
    >>> invite you.. This is NOT CounterStrike you know :)

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Mofaz wrote:
    > Excuse me for seeking out more players to team up with and play against. I
    > haven't seen many open games on Gamespy, which is why I posted my original
    > comment. I was thinking that if anyone who plays OFP multiplayer on a
    > regular basis, and who knows and plays with others, would then perhaps speak
    > up and invite me in on a game. Specifically, giving me an IP address for
    > their games. The way you phrased your comments made it sound as though you
    > were offended by what I said. Since when was there ever edicate in how one
    > sought other outlets, for lack of a better term, with gamers?
    >
    > So, all I was saying was, "Hey, fellow OFP players.... If anyone out there
    > knows of some games goin' on and you know a group of good players you play
    > with, then let me know". Now, flat out asking "Hey, guys! Can I join a
    > game?" would probably receive some flak, also. Probably because it's not
    > specific.

    Guys I think we're just having some mistranslations here because Engrish
    is a second language for at least one of you ;-)
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >I should mention that either I am doing something wrong or there is
    >something wrong with my multiplayer.... I don't show ANY servers in the
    >in-game multiplayer server list lobby. I have it set to 'remote', and I've
    >typed in the server address you mentioned in your post, but with no
    >results. What am I doing wrong?

    If you are using the 1.96 version, then make sure you flick between
    DirectPlay and Sockets mode for the gameservers. I think you're on
    DirectPlay, and since there was a DirectPlay bug in 1.46 that could wipe a
    hard drive, no-one uses it anymore!

    --
    Liddle Feesh

    <"//><
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Mort<TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message news:dbt3j3
    > Mofaz wrote:
    >> Excuse me for seeking out more players to team up with and play against.
    >> I haven't seen many open games on Gamespy, which is why I posted my
    >> original comment. I was thinking that if anyone who plays OFP
    >> multiplayer on a regular basis, and who knows and plays with others,
    >> would then perhaps speak up and invite me in on a game. Specifically,
    >> giving me an IP address for their games. The way you phrased your
    >> comments made it sound as though you were offended by what I said. Since
    >> when was there ever edicate in how one sought other outlets, for lack of
    >> a better term, with gamers?
    >>
    >> So, all I was saying was, "Hey, fellow OFP players.... If anyone out
    >> there knows of some games goin' on and you know a group of good players
    >> you play with, then let me know". Now, flat out asking "Hey, guys! Can
    >> I join a game?" would probably receive some flak, also. Probably because
    >> it's not specific.
    >>

    > Guys I think we're just having some mistranslations here because Engrish
    > is a second language for at least one of you ;-)

    LOL

    --
    Liddle Feesh

    <"//><
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org

    > When I checked, 200+ servers where hosting (just the ingame internet
    > lobby, not gamespy since I hate that). There are games for everyone's
    > taste.
    > For the servers I check regularly (CTI) you have to obey some rules though
    > :
    > -No custom sounds
    > -Custom face < 20k
    > -Behave

    Funny thing is, I'm banned on most of them.

    > Most of them, since there are so 'few' servers, are played by regulars.
    > You have to earn your place there. 99% of them do NOT read these
    > newsgroups though.

    LOL Server and =SAS= (when up) also worth checking.

    > My statement was harsh, but for a reason : When you try to join those
    > servers you will end up with players knowing each other VERY well (due to
    > the small community) and you really have to ASK, LEARN and OBEY before
    > you're really accepted.. It happened to all of us. But WHEN you find a
    > neat server you will have many great hours of playing ! Playing OFP, as
    > the 'slow' game it is compared to other FPS games, is more about making
    > virtual friends and having fun then rankings, kill/death stats etc..
    >
    > That's why shouting to everyone "Hey, you *have* to ask me since I'm good"
    > doesn't help you in most cases :)

    --
    Liddle Feesh

    <"//><
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    You have to have Resistance.. You've got that I hope.. If not, buy it. It
    adds so unbelievably much extra to the game..
    MP settings :
    -Sockets
    -Address:Internet

    If you want to join our server, put in the address (tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org) in
    the top line, and the port (17478) in the second.

    Add-ons are custom made weapons, vehicles, soldiers, the lot. You download
    them and put them into your /addons folder. If you don't have them, the game
    will kick you from a server when a mission is loaded which have those.

    (Short) list of most used add-ons :

    CRCTI addons : http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org/index.php?category=6
    Get @CR Addon Pack v2 to support all CTI games.

    BAS Addons : http://www.ballisticaddonstudios.com/classic.php
    Get all add-ons mentioned there. JAM, DERA, Choppers, OpFor, Tonal

    I don't know if SebNam is a default island, if not, get that too.

    --
    Jan van Zanten
    Systeembeheer SG Marianum
> [...]
    >>> Excuse me for seeking out more players to team up with and play against.
    >>> I haven't seen many open games on Gamespy, which is why I posted my
    >>> original comment. I was thinking that if anyone who plays OFP
    >>> multiplayer on a regular basis, and who knows and plays with others,
    >>> would then perhaps speak up and invite me in on a game. Specifically,
    >>> giving me an IP address for their games. The way you phrased your
    >>> comments made it sound as though you were offended by what I said.
    >>> Since when was there ever edicate in how one sought other outlets, for
    >>> lack of a better term, with gamers?
    >>>
    >>> So, all I was saying was, "Hey, fellow OFP players.... If anyone out
    >>> there knows of some games goin' on and you know a group of good players
    >>> you play with, then let me know". Now, flat out asking "Hey, guys! Can
    >>> I join a game?" would probably receive some flak, also. Probably

  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    engrish ranguage?

    wazzat??

    personnally from him saying that he sees no servers at all

    he has to be on directplay instead of sockets

    using the All Seeing Eye I still can find 1.46 servers

    I could possible send him a copy of my hosts.txt file and then
    by switching from INTERNET to LAN he could find TJ and assorted
    other ones when they are up

    > Mofaz wrote:
    >> Excuse me for seeking out more players to team up with and play against.
    >> I haven't seen many open games on Gamespy, which is why I posted my
    >> original comment. I was thinking that if anyone who plays OFP
    >> multiplayer on a regular basis, and who knows and plays with others,
    >> would then perhaps speak up and invite me in on a game. Specifically,
    >> giving me an IP address for their games. The way you phrased your
    >> comments made it sound as though you were offended by what I said. Since
    >> when was there ever edicate in how one sought other outlets, for lack of
    >> a better term, with gamers?
    >>
    >> So, all I was saying was, "Hey, fellow OFP players.... If anyone out
    >> there knows of some games goin' on and you know a group of good players
    >> you play with, then let me know". Now, flat out asking "Hey, guys! Can
    >> I join a game?" would probably receive some flak, also. Probably because
    >> it's not specific.
    >>

    > Guys I think we're just having some mistranslations here because Engrish
    > is a second language for at least one of you ;-)
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Post the IP's here, Wolflight.

    --
    Liddle Feesh

    <"//><
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    hey
    all right
    194.223.200.249:17478

    80.78.226.47:2300

    tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478

    217.103.36.227:17478

    62.105.80.16:2302

    ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302

    217.35.90.203:2302

    tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org

    tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:2302

    tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478

    66.114.150.34

    66.114.150.34:2302

    217.35.90.203

    217.35.90.203:2302

    66.114.150.34

    66.114.150.34:2302

    12.211.44.188

    12.211.44.188:2302

    217.103.136.227

    217.103.136.227:2302

    217.103.136.227:17478

    38.114.3.86:2234

    193.55.58.226:2302

    ofp-game-time.wkateam.com

    ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302

    ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478

    62.105.80.16:2302

    217.103.136.227:17478

    209.163.146.143:2234

    62.80.158.145:2302

    goaar.finnishplatoon.org:2302

    62.146.60.190:2302

    tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478

    217.103.136.229:17479

    217.103.136.231:2302

    80.78.226.47:2300

    84.241.128.146:17478

    84.241.128.147:2302

    LOL

    some of these are dead... really should edit it

    but if you make a file using notepad or word
    make it a txt file

    copy these and paste them into the document

    place the file in the OP FLASH folder

    "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message
    > Post the IP's here, Wolflight.
    >

    > --
    > Liddle Feesh

    > <"//><

  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    ofp-game-time.wkateam.com

    ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302

    ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478

    aren't up and are not in use any more...
    Just FYI...
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    BTW I never had a server on this Port....
    ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    > hey
    > all right
    > 194.223.200.249:17478
    >
    > 80.78.226.47:2300
    >
    > tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >
    > 217.103.36.227:17478
    >
    > 62.105.80.16:2302
    >
    > ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >
    > 217.35.90.203:2302
    >
    > tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org
    >
    > tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:2302
    >
    > tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >
    > 66.114.150.34
    >
    > 66.114.150.34:2302
    >
    > 217.35.90.203
    >
    > 217.35.90.203:2302
    >
    > 66.114.150.34
    >
    > 66.114.150.34:2302
    >
    > 12.211.44.188
    >
    > 12.211.44.188:2302
    >
    > 217.103.136.227
    >
    > 217.103.136.227:2302
    >
    > 217.103.136.227:17478
    >
    > 38.114.3.86:2234
    >
    > 193.55.58.226:2302
    >
    > ofp-game-time.wkateam.com
    >
    > ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >
    > ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478
    >
    > 62.105.80.16:2302
    >
    > 217.103.136.227:17478
    >
    > 209.163.146.143:2234
    >
    > 62.80.158.145:2302
    >
    > goaar.finnishplatoon.org:2302
    >
    > 62.146.60.190:2302
    >
    > tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >
    > 217.103.136.229:17479
    >
    > 217.103.136.231:2302
    >
    > 80.78.226.47:2300
    >
    > 84.241.128.146:17478
    >
    > 84.241.128.147:2302
    >
    > LOL
    >
    > some of these are dead... really should edit it
    >
    > but if you make a file using notepad or word
    > make it a txt file
    >
    > copy these and paste them into the document
    >
    > place the file in the OP FLASH folder
    >

    > "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message
    >> Post the IP's here, Wolflight.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Liddle Feesh

    >> <"//><

  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    No Mofaz, all are Resistance servers :(

    That's probably why you don't see them.. GOTY (Game of the Year edition) is
    only $10 in the shops.. It includes CW, Res and the Redhammer campaign. The
    resistance is really you want to have..

    --

    > Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    > have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    > "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >> hey
    >> all right
    >> 194.223.200.249:17478
    >>
    >> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 217.103.36.227:17478
    >>
    >> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>
    >> 12.211.44.188
    >>
    >> 12.211.44.188:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>
    >> 38.114.3.86:2234
    >>
    >> 193.55.58.226:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478
    >>
    >> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>
    >> 209.163.146.143:2234
    >>
    >> 62.80.158.145:2302
    >>
    >> goaar.finnishplatoon.org:2302
    >>
    >> 62.146.60.190:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.229:17479
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.231:2302
    >>
    >> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>
    >> 84.241.128.146:17478
    >>
    >> 84.241.128.147:2302
    >>
    >> LOL
    >>
    >> some of these are dead... really should edit it
    >>
    >> but if you make a file using notepad or word
    >> make it a txt file
    >>
    >> copy these and paste them into the document
    >>
    >> place the file in the OP FLASH folder
    >>

    >> "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message
    >>> Post the IP's here, Wolflight.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Liddle Feesh

    >>> <"//><

  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Yah, but the GOTY Edition includes two games I already have, so I decided to
    head on over to eBay and bid on a "Resistance" copy from the UK, which seems
    to be the only place on this planet selling it. Either the Brits don't like
    the "Resistance" add-on or they have too many copies on their hands. :-)

    > No Mofaz, all are Resistance servers :(
    >
    > That's probably why you don't see them.. GOTY (Game of the Year edition)
    > is only $10 in the shops.. It includes CW, Res and the Redhammer campaign.
    > The resistance is really you want to have..
    >
    > --
    > NedFox <TZW>
    >
    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> schreef in bericht
    >> Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    >> have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    >> "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >>> hey
    >>> all right
    >>> 194.223.200.249:17478
    >>>
    >>> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.36.227:17478
    >>>
    >>> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>>
    >>> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:2302
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>>
    >>> 66.114.150.34
    >>>
    >>> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.35.90.203
    >>>
    >>> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>>
    >>> 66.114.150.34
    >>>
    >>> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>>
    >>> 12.211.44.188
    >>>
    >>> 12.211.44.188:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.227
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.227:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>>
    >>> 38.114.3.86:2234
    >>>
    >>> 193.55.58.226:2302
    >>>
    >>> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com
    >>>
    >>> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>>
    >>> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478
    >>>
    >>> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>>
    >>> 209.163.146.143:2234
    >>>
    >>> 62.80.158.145:2302
    >>>
    >>> goaar.finnishplatoon.org:2302
    >>>
    >>> 62.146.60.190:2302
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.229:17479
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.231:2302
    >>>
    >>> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>>
    >>> 84.241.128.146:17478
    >>>
    >>> 84.241.128.147:2302
    >>>
    >>> LOL
    >>>
    >>> some of these are dead... really should edit it
    >>>
    >>> but if you make a file using notepad or word
    >>> make it a txt file
    >>>
    >>> copy these and paste them into the document
    >>>
    >>> place the file in the OP FLASH folder
    >>>

    >>> "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message

  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Get Resistance, you'll be glad you did!
    No more messing with gamespy, sort of...

    --
    Kango <TZW>

    "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    > Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    > have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    > "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >> hey
    >> all right
    >> 194.223.200.249:17478
    >>
    >> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 217.103.36.227:17478
    >>
    >> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>
    >> 12.211.44.188
    >>
    >> 12.211.44.188:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>
    >> 38.114.3.86:2234
    >>
    >> 193.55.58.226:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478
    >>
    >> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>
    >> 209.163.146.143:2234
    >>
    >> 62.80.158.145:2302
    >>
    >> goaar.finnishplatoon.org:2302
    >>
    >> 62.146.60.190:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.229:17479
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.231:2302
    >>
    >> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>
    >> 84.241.128.146:17478
    >>
    >> 84.241.128.147:2302
    >>
    >> LOL
    >>
    >> some of these are dead... really should edit it
    >>
    >> but if you make a file using notepad or word
    >> make it a txt file
    >>
    >> copy these and paste them into the document
    >>
    >> place the file in the OP FLASH folder
    >>

    >> "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message
    >>> Post the IP's here, Wolflight.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Liddle Feesh

    >>> <"//><

  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    > have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.

    That might be why you can't see any servers. 1.46 is way too old, you simply
    must upgrade to 1.96. However, I thought OFP Gold Edition came with
    Resistance..?

    In any case, Resistance adds so much more to the game.

    Thanks,

    --
    Liddle Feesh

    <"//><
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    No, the Gold Edition came with Red Hammer. I can see where you would
    mistake the two.
    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    >> have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    >
    > That might be why you can't see any servers. 1.46 is way too old, you
    > simply must upgrade to 1.96. However, I thought OFP Gold Edition came with
    > Resistance..?
    >
    > In any case, Resistance adds so much more to the game.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > --
    > Liddle Feesh

    > <"//><

  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    FYI... 1.46 is the last patch available for the Gold Edition, according to
    the official website.

    "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message
    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    >> have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    >
    > That might be why you can't see any servers. 1.46 is way too old, you
    > simply must upgrade to 1.96. However, I thought OFP Gold Edition came with
    > Resistance..?
    >
    > In any case, Resistance adds so much more to the game.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > --
    > Liddle Feesh

    > <"//><

  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    If you can get that separate, you're good.

    Don't forget to get the 1.96 update !!!
    ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/ofp_resistance_patch_196.zip

    This is NOT for GOTY, but for the separate Resistance. So you'll need it.

    --

    > Yah, but the GOTY Edition includes two games I already have, so I decided
    > to head on over to eBay and bid on a "Resistance" copy from the UK, which
    > seems to be the only place on this planet selling it. Either the Brits
    > don't like the "Resistance" add-on or they have too many copies on their
    > hands. :-)

  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    1.96 is the Resistance update
    > FYI... 1.46 is the last patch available for the Gold Edition, according to
    > the official website.
    >
    > "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message
    >> "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >>> Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    >>> have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    >>
    >> That might be why you can't see any servers. 1.46 is way too old, you
    >> simply must upgrade to 1.96. However, I thought OFP Gold Edition came
    >> with Resistance..?
    >>
    >> In any case, Resistance adds so much more to the game.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>

    >> --
    >> Liddle Feesh

    >> <"//><

  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Exactly my point, watooce.

    "watooce<TZW>" <Klumsyfoot@kickafrog.net> wrote in message
    > 1.96 is the Resistance update
    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >> FYI... 1.46 is the last patch available for the Gold Edition, according
    >> to the official website.
    >>
    >> "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message
    >>> "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> That might be why you can't see any servers. 1.46 is way too old, you
    >>> simply must upgrade to 1.96. However, I thought OFP Gold Edition came
    >>> with Resistance..?
    >>>
    >>> In any case, Resistance adds so much more to the game.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Liddle Feesh

    >>> <"//><

  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Whatever you do, DO NOT try to host a server using DirectPlay! It will wipe
    the drive you have OFP installed on!

    --Uzi

    "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    > Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    > have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    > "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >> hey
    >> all right
    >> 194.223.200.249:17478
    >>
    >> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 217.103.36.227:17478
    >>
    >> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203
    >>
    >> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34
    >>
    >> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>
    >> 12.211.44.188
    >>
    >> 12.211.44.188:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>
    >> 38.114.3.86:2234
    >>
    >> 193.55.58.226:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>
    >> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478
    >>
    >> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>
    >> 209.163.146.143:2234
    >>
    >> 62.80.158.145:2302
    >>
    >> goaar.finnishplatoon.org:2302
    >>
    >> 62.146.60.190:2302
    >>
    >> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.229:17479
    >>
    >> 217.103.136.231:2302
    >>
    >> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>
    >> 84.241.128.146:17478
    >>
    >> 84.241.128.147:2302
    >>
    >> LOL
    >>
    >> some of these are dead... really should edit it
    >>
    >> but if you make a file using notepad or word
    >> make it a txt file
    >>
    >> copy these and paste them into the document
    >>
    >> place the file in the OP FLASH folder
    >>

    >> "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message
    >>> Post the IP's here, Wolflight.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Liddle Feesh

    >>> <"//><

  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I don't have to worry about that. The only two options OFP gives me are
    'LAN' and 'Remote'.

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Whatever you do, DO NOT try to host a server using DirectPlay! It will
    > wipe the drive you have OFP installed on!
    >
    > --Uzi
    >

    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Can I play on any of these servers without the Resistance add-on? All I
    >> have now is OFP Gold Edition, patched to 1.46.
    >> "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
    >>> hey
    >>> all right
    >>> 194.223.200.249:17478
    >>>
    >>> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.36.227:17478
    >>>
    >>> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>>
    >>> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:2302
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>>
    >>> 66.114.150.34
    >>>
    >>> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.35.90.203
    >>>
    >>> 217.35.90.203:2302
    >>>
    >>> 66.114.150.34
    >>>
    >>> 66.114.150.34:2302
    >>>
    >>> 12.211.44.188
    >>>
    >>> 12.211.44.188:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.227
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.227:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>>
    >>> 38.114.3.86:2234
    >>>
    >>> 193.55.58.226:2302
    >>>
    >>> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com
    >>>
    >>> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:2302
    >>>
    >>> ofp-game-time.wkateam.com:17478
    >>>
    >>> 62.105.80.16:2302
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.227:17478
    >>>
    >>> 209.163.146.143:2234
    >>>
    >>> 62.80.158.145:2302
    >>>
    >>> goaar.finnishplatoon.org:2302
    >>>
    >>> 62.146.60.190:2302
    >>>
    >>> tj-ofp.kicks-ass.org:17478
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.229:17479
    >>>
    >>> 217.103.136.231:2302
    >>>
    >>> 80.78.226.47:2300
    >>>
    >>> 84.241.128.146:17478
    >>>
    >>> 84.241.128.147:2302
    >>>
    >>> LOL
    >>>
    >>> some of these are dead... really should edit it
    >>>
    >>> but if you make a file using notepad or word
    >>> make it a txt file
    >>>
    >>> copy these and paste them into the document
    >>>
    >>> place the file in the OP FLASH folder
    >>>

    >>> "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message

  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Another reason you might not be seeing servers listed in your multiplayer
    browser is that you might have a hardware or software firewall that is
    blocking necessary traffic.

    http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/

    Try searching for "ports" at the site to find out what ports to open up.

    --Uzi

    > Exactly my point, watooce.
    >
    > "watooce<TZW>" <Klumsyfoot@kickafrog.net> wrote in message
    >> 1.96 is the Resistance update
    >> "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >>> FYI... 1.46 is the last patch available for the Gold Edition, according
    >>> to the official website.
    >>>
    >>> "Liddle Feesh" <liddle@nowhere-noone.com> wrote in message

  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I've experimented with this theory, but ran into the same problem. So, no,
    it's not my firewall.

    > Another reason you might not be seeing servers listed in your multiplayer
    > browser is that you might have a hardware or software firewall that is
    > blocking necessary traffic.
    >
    > http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/
    >
    > Try searching for "ports" at the site to find out what ports to open up.
    >
    > --Uzi
    >
    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Exactly my point, watooce.
    >>
    >> "watooce<TZW>" <Klumsyfoot@kickafrog.net> wrote in message