Task Manager Problem. Please Help!

Whenever I go to use my task manager, it tells me that it has been disabled
by my administrator. I don't know what to do, but I love my task manager
dearly and I don't think I could live without it. If anyone can help me with
this problem, please e-mail me at

shortndsweet06@hotmail.com

-Thanks so much!

Look at this: