PLEASE! Need help, spyware, malware, whatever this is :(

Trunkz_Jr

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
I dunno whats going on. But it seems whenever I open explorer, a second explorer appears and opens with an ad. Sometimes it will do it even if I don't. Sometimes it will open and say Blank, then keep opening tab after tab and it uses like almost 500k of memory or whatever its insane, i've done a scan on windows defender and it found some things and got rid of them but this is still here. Main one i notice it iexplorer.exe I uploaded the list, please tell me if you see anything that could be something or looks funny.

g-paw

Splendid
Jan 31, 2006
Download and install AdAware and Spybot Search and Destroy, both are free, they find spyware. Run them in Safe Mode logged in as Administrator. I would also download AVG, a free anti virus program and run that as well making note of anything it finds. Close Windows defender before running AVG. Never run more than one anti virus, spyware protection, or firewalls at a time. I had an E Mail virus that I couldn't get rid of even though I deleted the E Mail. Found out from Bitdefender, my anti virus program, I had to compact the E Mail Delete folder before emptying, so try that as well

Trunkz_Jr

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
Thankz man, i think Spybot Search and Destroy did the trick. I havn't had any popups yet and i don't see iexplore in there so far ^_^ it said it removed 190 pieces of crap lool