Super Computer?

What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
even when running some KILLER scripts!

http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html
11 answers Last reply
More about super computer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    From a glance it looks like it most likely is a Macintosh. I'm downloading
    one of the videos as I type this out. I'll let you know for sure in a
    moment.

    --
    Mofaz
    skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
    > even when running some KILLER scripts!
    >
    > http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    After viewing one of the videos I still say he's using a Mac. That's the
    computer of choice for most if not all developers for their speed and
    ability to process intense graphics.

    --
    Mofaz
    skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
    "Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
    > even when running some KILLER scripts!
    >
    > http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    easy lower res and desert Island. Since desert island has now trees shrubs
    and all that other vegetation. to be rendered by the game's graphic
    engine...
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    now = no
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Some good movies there. Looking at the jaggedness of some of the finer
    elements in them, maybe he was running the game at quite low res for the
    more intensive movies.

    Either that, or he's using a early build of this machine that Japan is
    developing especially to run OFP2.

    http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn7733

    :D
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I don't see why you can't do that with a normal AMD64-3200 / 6800GT like
    mine.

    Just don't use FRAPS, but record to s-video-out and capture it with a
    video-recorder like Zorlac does.. My system does not go under 45 frames /
    sec, no matter what island I play.

    --
    NedFox <TZW>

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
    > even when running some KILLER scripts!
    >
    > http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I love the WANZER

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
    > even when running some KILLER scripts!
    >
    > http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Macintosh? What are you smoking?

    "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    > From a glance it looks like it most likely is a Macintosh. I'm
    > downloading one of the videos as I type this out. I'll let you know for
    > sure in a moment.
    >
    > --
    > Mofaz
    > skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
    > "Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"
    >

    > "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
    >> even when running some KILLER scripts!
    >>
    >> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Sure it is...

    http://www.sniperbait.net/videos/mac.html

    > After viewing one of the videos I still say he's using a Mac. That's the
    > computer of choice for most if not all developers for their speed and
    > ability to process intense graphics.
    >
    > --
    > Mofaz
    > skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
    > "Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"
    >

    > "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
    >> even when running some KILLER scripts!
    >>
    >> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html

  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    LOL! I have never seen that one before.

    --

    > Sure it is...
    >
    > http://www.sniperbait.net/videos/mac.html
    >

    > "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
    >> After viewing one of the videos I still say he's using a Mac. That's the
    >> computer of choice for most if not all developers for their speed and
    >> ability to process intense graphics.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mofaz
    >> skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
    >> "Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"
    >>

    >> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera
    >>> is, even when running some KILLER scripts!
    >>>
    >>> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    LOL. Not seen that one for a while, classic.

Super Computer Computers Games Video Games