Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Super Computer?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 5:58:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
even when running some KILLER scripts!

http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html

More about : super computer

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 1:30:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

From a glance it looks like it most likely is a Macintosh. I'm downloading
one of the videos as I type this out. I'll let you know for sure in a
moment.

--
Mofaz
skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
"Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"


"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:XqAHe.47076$t43.16291@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
> even when running some KILLER scripts!
>
> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html
>
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 1:38:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

After viewing one of the videos I still say he's using a Mac. That's the
computer of choice for most if not all developers for their speed and
ability to process intense graphics.

--
Mofaz
skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
"Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"


"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:XqAHe.47076$t43.16291@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
> even when running some KILLER scripts!
>
> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html
>
Related resources
August 2, 2005 5:03:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

easy lower res and desert Island. Since desert island has now trees shrubs
and all that other vegetation. to be rendered by the game's graphic
engine...
August 2, 2005 5:18:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

now = no
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 7:52:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Some good movies there. Looking at the jaggedness of some of the finer
elements in them, maybe he was running the game at quite low res for the
more intensive movies.

Either that, or he's using a early build of this machine that Japan is
developing especially to run OFP2.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn7733

:D 
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:53:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

I don't see why you can't do that with a normal AMD64-3200 / 6800GT like
mine.

Just don't use FRAPS, but record to s-video-out and capture it with a
video-recorder like Zorlac does.. My system does not go under 45 frames /
sec, no matter what island I play.

--
NedFox <TZW>

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:XqAHe.47076$t43.16291@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
> even when running some KILLER scripts!
>
> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html
>
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 11:45:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

I love the WANZER


"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:XqAHe.47076$t43.16291@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
> even when running some KILLER scripts!
>
> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html
>
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:19:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Macintosh? What are you smoking?


"Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
news:tcNHe.168309$go.156797@fed1read05...
> From a glance it looks like it most likely is a Macintosh. I'm
> downloading one of the videos as I type this out. I'll let you know for
> sure in a moment.
>
> --
> Mofaz
> skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
> "Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"
>
>
> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:XqAHe.47076$t43.16291@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
>> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
>> even when running some KILLER scripts!
>>
>> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html
>>
>
>
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:20:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Sure it is...

http://www.sniperbait.net/videos/mac.html


"Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
news:wkNHe.168310$go.121564@fed1read05...
> After viewing one of the videos I still say he's using a Mac. That's the
> computer of choice for most if not all developers for their speed and
> ability to process intense graphics.
>
> --
> Mofaz
> skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
> "Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"
>
>
> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:XqAHe.47076$t43.16291@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
>> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera is,
>> even when running some KILLER scripts!
>>
>> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html
>>
>
>
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:20:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

LOL! I have never seen that one before.

--
Mofaz
skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
"Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"


"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:NV7Ie.59977$mC.14530@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> Sure it is...
>
> http://www.sniperbait.net/videos/mac.html
>
>
> "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> wrote in message
> news:wkNHe.168310$go.121564@fed1read05...
>> After viewing one of the videos I still say he's using a Mac. That's the
>> computer of choice for most if not all developers for their speed and
>> ability to process intense graphics.
>>
>> --
>> Mofaz
>> skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
>> "Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"
>>
>>
>> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:XqAHe.47076$t43.16291@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
>>> What kind of computer does this guy have? Look how smooth his camera
>>> is, even when running some KILLER scripts!
>>>
>>> http://ofpac.net/movie/movie.html
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 12:31:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

LOL. Not seen that one for a while, classic.
!