Operation Flashpoint : main cheat page -> new multiplayer ..

Tags:
  • Multiplayer
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 3, 2005 7:08:07 PM

Operation Flashpoint : main cheat page -> new multiplayer cheats

http://www.ofpcheats.prv.pl

More about : operation flashpoint main cheat page multiplayer

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 7:08:08 PM

That was just disgusting! What's even more disturbing was that I was stupid
enough to click on it, even with the 'prv' (knowing it was short for 'perv',
as in 'pervert') tagged onto the link. *shaking head in shame*

--
Mofaz
skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net

"GRU_Sniper" <gru_sniper@wp.pl> wrote in message
news:D cqfjs$i58$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...

> Operation Flashpoint : main cheat page -> new multiplayer cheats
>
> http://www.ofpcheats.prv.pl

August 3, 2005 11:36:39 PM

> http://www.ofpCHICKEN*CHICKEN*CHICKEN!cheats.prv.pl

Must have been violated when he was a little child....maybe he still is...

Silver.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:01:58 AM

Site has been reported to the hosting site. Hopefully it helps.

--
NedFox <TZW>

!