Operation Flashpoint : main cheat page -> new multiplayer ..

Operation Flashpoint : main cheat page -> new multiplayer cheats

http://www.ofpcheats.prv.pl
3 answers Last reply
More about operation flashpoint main cheat page multiplayer
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    That was just disgusting! What's even more disturbing was that I was stupid
    enough to click on it, even with the 'prv' (knowing it was short for 'perv',
    as in 'pervert') tagged onto the link. *shaking head in shame*

    --
    Mofaz
    skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net

    "GRU_Sniper" <gru_sniper@wp.pl> wrote in message

    > Operation Flashpoint : main cheat page -> new multiplayer cheats
    >
    > http://www.ofpcheats.prv.pl

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > http://www.ofpCHICKEN*CHICKEN*CHICKEN!cheats.prv.pl

    Must have been violated when he was a little child....maybe he still is...

    Silver.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Site has been reported to the hosting site. Hopefully it helps.

    --
    NedFox <TZW>

    "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> schreef in bericht
    > That was just disgusting! What's even more disturbing was that I was
    > stupid enough to click on it, even with the 'prv' (knowing it was short
    > for 'perv', as in 'pervert') tagged onto the link. *shaking head in shame*

Multiplayer Games Video Games