skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net
"Blowin' hoes 'n' negroes since 2004"

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ZIQIe.36332$iG6.15162@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> PFC Ashley McLeod is MINE, gentlemen!
>
> http://www.komotv.com/stories/38380.htm
>
> (Watch the Video...)
>
> --Uzi
>
> They're so calm because they have a 3rd-person view!

"Government contractors BBN Technologies in Cambridge, Massachusetts
and Total Immersion of Alameda, California took an existing video game,
'Operation Flashpoint', and expanded on it turning a fantasy game
into a life-saving training tool."

i bet insurgents and terrorists r downloading the cheats off that site
in the other thread to see if that increases their chances.

definitely a version of OFP

buildings...

ground textures...

etc.

Uziyahu wrote:
> PFC Ashley McLeod is MINE, gentlemen!
>
> http://www.komotv.com/stories/38380.htm
>
> (Watch the Video...)
>
> --Uzi
>
> They're so calm because they have a 3rd-person view!

I don't get it - BBN Technologies are adapting OFP for the US Army?
Isn't that what BIA/Coalescent are doing with VBS for the USMC/US
Army/National Guard? There's a convoy drills trainer in development for
VBS already. Seems like a wasteful duplication of effort.

"Mort<TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message news:dd22r4

> I don't get it - BBN Technologies are adapting OFP for the US Army?
> Isn't that what BIA/Coalescent are doing with VBS for the USMC/US
> Army/National Guard? There's a convoy drills trainer in development for
> VBS already. Seems like a wasteful duplication of effort.

It's a $2 million contract and completed in 6 months, handed over...

Stuff like this makes me mad!

Would never happen in the UK :(

--
Liddle Feesh

<"//><

I wonder if this is authorized. Isn't Coalescent Technologies the company
that handles VBS1?

So some other company has been authorized to use even less expensive OFP?

Wouldn't that threaten CT's business?

--Uzi