Closed

How to remove watermark from video ?

I have captured some videos via TV Tuner card(Internal) and i want to remove channel logo(watermark) from that video?

Is there any way to remove? I heard Virtual Dub do that job.
11 answers Last reply
More about remove watermark video
  1. I don't know if Virtual Dub will do this but it's free so give it a try.
  2. It would he hard to remove the watermark, however you can block it with some other stamp using some video editing software.

3. Watermark Master provides ability to blur or erase watermarks from videos. I have tried it once and was surprised by its capabilities. I guess that's the best software for working with watermarks.
  4. hey, the_pulp!!!
    I think VidLogo can help you!!! :)
  5. i also use Watermark Master! very powerfull soft! recomended
  6. NSFoxx said:
    Watermark Master provides ability to blur or erase watermarks from videos. I have tried it once and was surprised by its capabilities. I guess that's the best software for working with watermarks.
  7. hi.. ifound the solution .. just use adobe aftereffects to remove water marks completely.. if you have any doubts watch the video in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne2kAqrB4Tg or for other ultimate solution goto www.silversteak.com/forums :bounce:
  8. If this is copyrighted material, the watermark is there for a reason, that is, to prevent pirating.
  9. yeah as if we dint know ...dude everything today is a copyright ...even if u shell out loads of money still u dont own it so its an endless cycle of earning for them ...do u think its right ???
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Watermark Windows XP