Computer wont start :( need some help

inuyashafly

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2005
Wellit seems to be the same problem actully on 2 of my pcs.

I have
amd 3000+ Just seeing were I could OC it I jumped from 166 to 200 It seems to be a very bad Idea. Wont start up, I left the battery out overnight, still wont start up, I tried shorting the batter spot wont start up. it just wont start up.

Also have a e6600 system

I cannot figure out the problem I had the clock at 333 plenty stable with memory multiplier at 2.5x so 833 I was like woo I'm cracy and tried 3x 999 wouldnt boot took out the batter many times wont boot tried shorting the batter spot no boot. the other day It booted for a sec into bios but lasted literaly for a second or two, never happened agian.

I'm thinking maybe I fried my mobos? but I wouldnt have thought so, or is it possibe I fried my memory? they didnt have a chance to get hot or overvolted... hrmmm. right well help me ... go on do it...

...NOW!!! DO IT NOW!!!

inuyashafly

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2005
not, just took out that battery, my intel mobo doesnt have a jumper( you put it on to clear cmos) my other one I dont know, but I have cleared the CMOS plenty of times on both systems before, that is why It makes no sense to me. I have 1 stick of 512 in the 3000+ and 4x1gb in the e6600 i have removed 2 then 3 then changed from slot 1 to 3 and so on. I will try to just take it all apart, I got a shipment of thermalpast so it wont be a problem if/when my water blocks come off

LOL I had a 4000+ in an A8R-MVP but the cpu heatsink tabs broke off so I had to replace it, the replacement came today woot.

TRENDING THREADS