Is there such a badge or is someone pulling my leg?

--
8 Infinity Server 8
Purple Kid - Lvl 26 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy

"Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:
> Is there such a badge or is someone pulling my leg?

You get it for playing an entire level while drinking at least one ounce of
hard liquor every fifteen minutes.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 22 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

"Hawaii_SE-R" <WhyUGottaSpam@Me.com> wrote:
> Is there such a badge or is someone pulling my leg?

Seriously, you can find a complete list of badges at

http://www.aeyrie.net/coh/badges.php

No Jim Beam. No Jack Daniel's, either.