Can I install WinME?

I am running WinXP on C:Drive .I have a Fat32 drive with nothing on it
and I would like to install WinMe on this drive. Is their a web site
around that will explain exactly the steps I must take?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about install winme

    check out Doug Knox's page on this
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_repair_9x.htm

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "Jack Black" <jackblack32003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I am running WinXP on C:Drive .I have a Fat32 drive with nothing on it
    > and I would like to install WinMe on this drive. Is their a web site
    > around that will explain exactly the steps I must take?
    >

    > Thanks

FAT32 Microsoft Windows XP