Matrox Triplehead2GO Info needed!!!

doombusterfx

Nov 9, 2005
Hi, i just bought 3 viewsonic VX924 to play my game on multiple screen. Now i just need to get this matrox thing to get the thing work together. I just wanna know something about image quality quality. Matrox Triplehead2G) use VGA outpost rather then DVI and my monitor are all plug using DVI. Do i am going to loose a lot of quality image?? So if someone can give me more info about that it would me cool.

Thanx and have a nice day!!!

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/gxm/products/th2go/digital/home.php

You linked to the digital version re-read it, it's exactly what you're looking for, dual-link in and 3 single-link DVI outs. The VGA in is another option if you don't have a DVI.

The analogue edition is the dirst one but now they have the DVI option too.

pauldh

Illustrious
The Digital version is new and one benefit is the bezel management they added. Not sure if they will add support for that with the analog version.
I bought the analog one as the digital wasn't available yet and as it turned out it may benefit me. Thx to Cleeve here, I now have the dream to run 3 projectors with the tripple head, and use 3d glasses at once. Problem is you have to use the analog outs to get that to work. Anyway, that applies to maybe 1% of TH2Go owners at best. What video card are you going to be using? It's an impotant ?