Sign in with
Your question

Matrox Triplehead2GO Info needed!!!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 2, 2007 2:27:20 AM

Hi, i just bought 3 viewsonic VX924 to play my game on multiple screen. Now i just need to get this matrox thing to get the thing work together. I just wanna know something about image quality quality. Matrox Triplehead2G) use VGA outpost rather then DVI and my monitor are all plug using DVI. Do i am going to loose a lot of quality image?? So if someone can give me more info about that it would me cool.

Thanx and have a nice day!!!

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/gxm/products/th2go/di...
a b U Graphics card
May 2, 2007 4:07:45 AM

You linked to the digital version re-read it, it's exactly what you're looking for, dual-link in and 3 single-link DVI outs. The VGA in is another option if you don't have a DVI.

The analogue edition is the dirst one but now they have the DVI option too.
a b U Graphics card
May 2, 2007 5:48:26 AM

You can only do true surround gaming with the TH2G, it's a different setup, and less buggy than multi-cards.
a b U Graphics card
May 2, 2007 10:05:48 PM

The Digital version is new and one benefit is the bezel management they added. Not sure if they will add support for that with the analog version.
I bought the analog one as the digital wasn't available yet and as it turned out it may benefit me. Thx to Cleeve here, I now have the dream to run 3 projectors with the tripple head, and use 3d glasses at once. Problem is you have to use the analog outs to get that to work. Anyway, that applies to maybe 1% of TH2Go owners at best. What video card are you going to be using? It's an impotant ?
!