Resistance on eBay

I've had this copy of Resistance sitting around my computer for about a
year
now, and I've finally got off my duff to list it on eBay.

I'm sure everyone here has Resistance, but if you know someone who needs
it
(it's getting hard to find these days), this one is brand new in a box
that's never been opened.

It's Item Number 8213927541 on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8213927541

Thanks!

C.

"Communique" <Communique@NOeSPv1AM.net> wrote in message
> I've had this copy of Resistance sitting around my computer for about a
> year
> now, and I've finally got off my duff to list it on eBay.
>
> I'm sure everyone here has Resistance, but if you know someone who needs
> it
> (it's getting hard to find these days), this one is brand new in a box
> that's never been opened.
>
> It's Item Number 8213927541 on eBay.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8213927541

And I have a brand new copy of the original Operation Flashpoint (UK) too.

The two together make up what you need.

--
Liddle Feesh

<"//><

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Communique" <Communique@NOeSPv1AM.net> wrote in message
> I've had this copy of Resistance sitting around my computer for about a
> year

I take it you played the campaign though? :)

Neil

> I take it you played the campaign though? :)

Actually, I never have played the Resistance campaign. I've got
Resistance,
of course, but I've never gotten around to playing the campaign.

If you're referring to the reason I have a sealed copy of the game, I
bought
one for a friend of mine for his birthday last year. It got lost in the
mail, so the place I bought it from sent me another copy...then both
copies
arrived.

So, I kept one of them, unopened, and now it's on eBay.

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Communique" <Communique@NOeSPv1AM.net> wrote in message
<snip>
> So, I kept one of them, unopened, and now it's on eBay.

Ah, no worries captain. I only said about it 'cos it's quite good fun to
play through, worth a go :)

Neil