Guess who is still alive:-)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 23, 2005 1:11:05 AM

Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well
deserved leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L,
and when is anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2,
and LOMAC 1.1, I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone
soon, I need to blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
-Shawn
One who disappears for long times on end

More about : guess alive

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 11:31:53 AM

"Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well deserved
> leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L, and when is
> anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2, and LOMAC 1.1,
> I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone soon, I need to
> blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
> -Shawn
> One who disappears for long times on end

I'm just back from a 6 month hiatus as well, exams, bf2, etc etc.
Flashpants just keeps on going though, will we ever be set free?
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 12:20:12 PM

"Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well deserved
> leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L, and when is
> anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2, and LOMAC 1.1,
> I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone soon, I need to
> blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)

Absolutely, welcome back m8 !!

> -Shawn
> One who disappears for long times on end

Watcha been upto? Glad to hear you're ok!

--
Liddle Feesh

<"//><
August 23, 2005 1:25:48 PM

didgerman wrote:
> "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well deserved
>>leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L, and when is
>>anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2, and LOMAC 1.1,
>>I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone soon, I need to
>>blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
>>-Shawn
>>One who disappears for long times on end
>

> I'm just back from a 6 month hiatus as well, exams, bf2, etc etc.
> Flashpants just keeps on going though, will we ever be set free?

No expect more night time confinement indoors. Armed Assault is due out
at the end of the year :-)
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 1:25:59 PM

Shawn wrote:
> Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well
> deserved leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L,
> and when is anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2,
> and LOMAC 1.1, I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone
> soon, I need to blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
> -Shawn
> One who disappears for long times on end

WB Shawn
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 2:14:05 AM

Make sure you give ECP v1.085 a spin. (Enhanced Configuration Project)

Nice improvements and very little lag.

--Uzi

!