Guess who is still alive:-)

Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well
deserved leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L,
and when is anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2,
and LOMAC 1.1, I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone
soon, I need to blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
-Shawn
One who disappears for long times on end
5 answers Last reply
More about guess alive
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well deserved
    > leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L, and when is
    > anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2, and LOMAC 1.1,
    > I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone soon, I need to
    > blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
    > -Shawn
    > One who disappears for long times on end

    I'm just back from a 6 month hiatus as well, exams, bf2, etc etc.
    Flashpants just keeps on going though, will we ever be set free?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well deserved
    > leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L, and when is
    > anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2, and LOMAC 1.1,
    > I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone soon, I need to
    > blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)

    Absolutely, welcome back m8 !!

    > -Shawn
    > One who disappears for long times on end

    Watcha been upto? Glad to hear you're ok!

    --
    Liddle Feesh

    <"//><
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    didgerman wrote:
    > "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well deserved
    >>leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L, and when is
    >>anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2, and LOMAC 1.1,
    >>I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone soon, I need to
    >>blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
    >>-Shawn
    >>One who disappears for long times on end
    >

    > I'm just back from a 6 month hiatus as well, exams, bf2, etc etc.
    > Flashpants just keeps on going though, will we ever be set free?

    No expect more night time confinement indoors. Armed Assault is due out
    at the end of the year :-)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Shawn wrote:
    > Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well
    > deserved leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L,
    > and when is anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2,
    > and LOMAC 1.1, I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone
    > soon, I need to blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
    > -Shawn
    > One who disappears for long times on end

    WB Shawn
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Make sure you give ECP v1.085 a spin. (Enhanced Configuration Project)

    Nice improvements and very little lag.

    --Uzi

    "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone, it is I, the elusive one!!! I have taken some well deserved
    > leave, and up to doing some MP gaming. What do I need to D/L, and when is
    > anyone on, if anyone is still playing. Between this, BF2, and LOMAC 1.1,
    > I have some making up to do. Hope to hear from someone soon, I need to
    > blow up some Petrol stations with Liddle Feesh nearby :-)
    > -Shawn
    > One who disappears for long times on end

Games Video Games