Battleground Europe Open Beta

Last response: in Video Games
August 29, 2005 5:26:16 AM

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=...

Most realistic tac-shooter available...

Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.

--Uzi
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 4:28:12 PM

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:YutQe.87229
> http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=...
>
> Most realistic tac-shooter available...
>
> Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.

Hi Uzi,

That's fantastic - cheers for that :)

--
Liddle Feesh

<"//><
August 30, 2005 2:48:16 AM

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=...
>
> Most realistic tac-shooter available...
>
> Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.

That looks very exciting :) , already downloading my copy of it, and if i get
to play my name will be DamnNationDK (i hope)

See you all there then.
Silver.
August 30, 2005 7:34:20 AM

Trial is over I think : (

I managed to get a couple of hours in, but can no longer login. Also can't
seem to create a new account.

Didn't really get enough time playing to make a firm decision about it, but
I think I would like this game once I got used to it.
"Silver" <dsl46016@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote in message

> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=...
>>
>> Most realistic tac-shooter available...
>>
>> Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.
>
> That looks very exciting :) , already downloading my copy of it, and if i
> get
> to play my name will be DamnNationDK (i hope)
>
> See you all there then.
> Silver.

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 2:16:37 PM

Yes, that's right. I just registered my name and password only to find out
in the e-mail that the trial ended August 28th.

--
Mofaz
skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net

"submdi" <mingrim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Trial is over I think : (
>
> I managed to get a couple of hours in, but can no longer login. Also can't
> seem to create a new account.
>
> Didn't really get enough time playing to make a firm decision about it,
> but I think I would like this game once I got used to it.
> "Silver" <dsl46016@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>> http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=...
>>>
>>> Most realistic tac-shooter available...
>>>
>>> Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.
>>
>> That looks very exciting :) , already downloading my copy of it, and if i
>> get
>> to play my name will be DamnNationDK (i hope)
>>
>> See you all there then.
>> Silver.

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 4:23:47 PM

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Uziyahu wrote:

> http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=...
>
> Most realistic tac-shooter available...
>
> Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.

Some of you might have heard of this before in its original form, World
War II Online.

Still quite like it, but they've made it a little more complicated to get
into, IMO.

August 31, 2005 12:53:33 AM

"Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> Yes, that's right. I just registered my name and password only to find
out
> in the e-mail that the trial ended August 28th.

Ah well....AA on the horizon to look forward to then..

B.R.
Silver
!