Battleground Europe Open Beta

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=thread&order=0

Most realistic tac-shooter available...

Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.

--Uzi
6 answers Last reply
More about battleground europe open beta
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:YutQe.87229
    > http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=thread&order=0
    >
    > Most realistic tac-shooter available...
    >
    > Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.

    Hi Uzi,

    That's fantastic - cheers for that :)

    --
    Liddle Feesh

    <"//><
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=thread&order=0
    >
    > Most realistic tac-shooter available...
    >
    > Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.

    That looks very exciting :), already downloading my copy of it, and if i get
    to play my name will be DamnNationDK (i hope)

    See you all there then.
    Silver.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Trial is over I think : (

    I managed to get a couple of hours in, but can no longer login. Also can't
    seem to create a new account.

    Didn't really get enough time playing to make a firm decision about it, but
    I think I would like this game once I got used to it.
    "Silver" <dsl46016@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote in message

    > "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=thread&order=0
    >>
    >> Most realistic tac-shooter available...
    >>
    >> Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.
    >
    > That looks very exciting :), already downloading my copy of it, and if i
    > get
    > to play my name will be DamnNationDK (i hope)
    >
    > See you all there then.
    > Silver.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Yes, that's right. I just registered my name and password only to find out
    in the e-mail that the trial ended August 28th.

    --
    Mofaz
    skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net

    "submdi" <mingrim@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > Trial is over I think : (
    >
    > I managed to get a couple of hours in, but can no longer login. Also can't
    > seem to create a new account.
    >
    > Didn't really get enough time playing to make a firm decision about it,
    > but I think I would like this game once I got used to it.
    > "Silver" <dsl46016@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    >>> http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=thread&order=0
    >>>
    >>> Most realistic tac-shooter available...
    >>>
    >>> Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.
    >>
    >> That looks very exciting :), already downloading my copy of it, and if i
    >> get
    >> to play my name will be DamnNationDK (i hope)
    >>
    >> See you all there then.
    >> Silver.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Uziyahu wrote:

    > http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=27716&mode=thread&order=0
    >
    > Most realistic tac-shooter available...
    >
    > Graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is the tops.

    Some of you might have heard of this before in its original form, World
    War II Online.

    Still quite like it, but they've made it a little more complicated to get
    into, IMO.

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Mofaz" <skyryder@SHOVEITUPYOURASS.cox.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Yes, that's right. I just registered my name and password only to find
    out
    > in the e-mail that the trial ended August 28th.

    Ah well....AA on the horizon to look forward to then..

    B.R.
    Silver

Games Graphics Video Games