Which is the Best

What is the Best MOD for Resistance?
I did use ECP but I just reinstalled OFP on my computer and I have to go
back and start from scratch on my MOD and Addon library

and Which is the best ADDON?
I personnally love the BAS addons but what are some other good ones?
2 answers Last reply
More about which best
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Boyce and Courtney" <isabellarae@cox.net> wrote in message
    > What is the Best MOD for Resistance?

    WW2 I44
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > What is the Best MOD for Resistance?

    Best? Depends on what you're in the mood for. If you're talking WWII,
    I'd
    say the I44 mod is probably the best. You don't have a lot of choice if
    you're going Vietnam--the SEB NamPack2 is required.

    > I did use ECP but I just reinstalled OFP on my computer and I have to go
    > back and start from scratch on my MOD and Addon library

    There's a lot of good stuff out there. I typically download 'em all and
    just put 'em in different mod folders. Then, I use Kegety's OFP Launcher
    launch OFP--that way I can just click on the check boxes which mods I want
    to use.

    > and Which is the best ADDON?

    An AddOn by itself is pretty boring. It's like a neat special effect in a
    movie without a story. AddOns need missions (or, more correctly, need to
    be
    used in missions)--otherwise, you're just looking at the thing in the
    mission editor.

    > I personnally love the BAS addons but what are some other good ones?

    BAS is probably some of the best stuff ever put out for OFP.

    Don't forget that you can upgrade your sound, your skies, your
    terrain...there's a lot of other stuff out there besides units.

    C.

    It has removed 1603 spam emails to date.
    Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Computers Games Video Games