How I can do Netmeeting with my team

Hello,

I am using winxp, Just a quick question , before we used to run
netmeeting 3.0 with win2000 Professional, Now with winxp , how I can do that
and run netmeeting, becuase I want to do meeting with my team and share docs
..
Thank you for your help,

AT

On Tue, 3 May 2005 03:31:06 -0700, Tattan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using winxp, Just a quick question , before we used to run
> netmeeting 3.0 with win2000 Professional, Now with winxp , how I can do that
> and run netmeeting, becuase I want to do meeting with my team and share docs
> .
> Thank you for your help,
>
> AT

Click Start, select Run and enter conf.exe and click OK. That will start
Net Meeting.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows