Few more AA screenshots

Bored of these now, I want to see some ingame footage instead....

http://www.armedassault.com/

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Bored of these now, I want to see some ingame footage instead....

I don't think there IS any ingame footage :(

I reckon this game will be late or v. v. close to Christmas.

*fap*

>> Bored of these now, I want to see some ingame footage instead....
>
> I don't think there IS any ingame footage :(
>
> I reckon this game will be late or v. v. close to Christmas.

As long as it's not *after* the holidays.

>>> Bored of these now, I want to see some ingame footage instead....
>>
>> I don't think there IS any ingame footage :(
>>
>> I reckon this game will be late or v. v. close to Christmas.
>
> As long as it's not *after* the holidays.

It'll be vapourware if it's not out soon. Ofp2 will be close and other
titles will fill the gap instead.

> It'll be vapourware if it's not out soon. Ofp2 will be close and other
> titles will fill the gap instead.

I don't think that'll be a problem. OFP2 is slated for late 2006 which
probably means early (or even mid) 2007 and I haven't heard of any other
games due out with the scope and variety of the OFP games. I just think that
if it's due to be out in a couple of months, there should at least be some
ingame footage released.

It's just nice to be able to discuss the game anyway; go on the BIS forum
and pretty much every thread gets closed. If they spent the time they waste
doing that on finishing ArmA, it'd be out next week!

:)

Armed Assault IS OFP 2, NOW, according to Placebo. He says so many
improvements are being made to ArmA that it is becoming a sequel.

The next-gen game, formerly called OFP 2, is now being thought of as OFP 3.

--Uzi

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Armed Assault IS OFP 2, NOW, according to Placebo. He says so many
> improvements are being made to ArmA that it is becoming a sequel.
>
> The next-gen game, formerly called OFP 2, is now being thought of as OFP
> 3.
>
> --Uzi

Hmmm, time to reinstall ofp '1' and forget all about sequels....

> "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Homer J. Simpson" <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

>>> As long as it's not *after* the holidays.
>>>

>> It'll be vapourware if it's not out soon. Ofp2 will be close and other
>> titles will fill the gap instead.

mort

Uziyahu wrote:
> Armed Assault IS OFP 2, NOW, according to Placebo. He says so many
> improvements are being made to ArmA that it is becoming a sequel.
>
> The next-gen game, formerly called OFP 2, is now being thought of as OFP 3.
>
> --Uzi

Now I'm really confused :)

"Mort" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
> Uziyahu wrote:
>> Armed Assault IS OFP 2, NOW, according to Placebo. He says so many
>> improvements are being made to ArmA that it is becoming a sequel.
>>
>> The next-gen game, formerly called OFP 2, is now being thought of as OFP
>> 3.
>>
>> --Uzi
>>

> Now I'm really confused :)

It really needs to grab a lot of new players attention if its going to
succeed, and I dont think those screenshots are going to set the heather
alight,even if the gameplay is any good.

--
Kango <TZW>

OFP +mid-game joining

That's all you need to say.