Big PSO News to come...

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

http://cube.ign.com/articles/504/504737p1.html

Big Phantasy Star News Shortly
You will be shocked, according to Dorimaga

April 07, 2004 - Perhaps the biggest news out of the latest issue of
Japan's Dorimaga involves a preview of what's to come in the next
issue of the magazine. The magazine promises a new development in the
world of Phantasy Star Online that will shock you.

We admit to being totally clueless on what's up, so we'll have to
wait, just like you, for further details. The next Dorimaga isn't due
out for a month, but it's possible that some other magazine will
reveal the big news earlier.

"George Kokoris" <geoe1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://cube.ign.com/articles/504/504737p1.html
>
> Big Phantasy Star News Shortly
> You will be shocked, according to Dorimaga
>
> April 07, 2004 - Perhaps the biggest news out of the latest issue of
> Japan's Dorimaga involves a preview of what's to come in the next
> issue of the magazine. The magazine promises a new development in the
> world of Phantasy Star Online that will shock you.
>
> We admit to being totally clueless on what's up, so we'll have to
> wait, just like you, for further details. The next Dorimaga isn't due
> out for a month, but it's possible that some other magazine will
> reveal the big news earlier.

Wasn't Episode III the end? Or are they making a real MMORPG? Nah. =P

Redfox

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote

> Sega is going to turn off all the servers!!!!

Ethan used duped and "hacked" weapons but denied it!!!

"RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> > Sega is going to turn off all the servers!!!!
>
> Ethan used duped and "hacked" weapons but denied it!!!

I didn't use them for a long, long time like 7 months and
when I did use them I didn't deny it. I only had one hacked
weapon which was the pink umbrella. Heck most of my
duped weapons were made by Seed and they all had
0% attributes.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Redfox

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"Ethan Hammond" <eshammond@worldnet.att.net> wrote

> > > Sega is going to turn off all the servers!!!!
> >
> > Ethan used duped and "hacked" weapons but denied it!!!
>
> I didn't use them for a long, long time like 7 months and
> when I did use them I didn't deny it. I only had one hacked
> weapon which was the pink umbrella. Heck most of my
> duped weapons were made by Seed and they all had
> 0% attributes.

I remember you denying it at the time, and I just caught you out! What I
said was a ploy to outst you to all and sundry and it worked! bwahaha

Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?)

"RedFox" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> I remember you denying it at the time, and I just caught you out! What I
> said was a ploy to outst you to all and sundry and it worked! bwahaha

Except I never denied it at the time. The times I said I wasn't using
duped or hacked weapons I wasn't. It wasn't until I lost all my items
trying to do a transfer that I had to have everything duped.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

TRENDING THREADS