computer slow after switching users

After we switch from one user to another, it takes a long time for the
programs to show. Is there any way of speeding up this process?
1 answer Last reply
More about computer slow switching users

    The problem relays on how much memory do you have and how many applications
    were left running on the other user.

    Rafael
    "dtink" <dtink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After we switch from one user to another, it takes a long time for the
    > programs to show. Is there any way of speeding up this process?

Switch Computers Microsoft Windows XP