Pocket PC with keyboard

July 29, 2005 2:01:23 AM

Has anyone tried the HP ipack H4355 or the Del Axim X30 with the
minikeyboard attachment? I'm trying to figure out which keyboard is
easier to use.

More about : pocket keyboard

July 29, 2005 1:59:09 PM

cfurnberg@yahoo.com wrote:
> Has anyone tried the HP ipack H4355 or the Del Axim X30 with the
> minikeyboard attachment? I'm trying to figure out which keyboard is
> easier to use.

It largely depends on the size of your fingers. I owned the 4355 and
found the keyboard was just too small to use conformably. The virtual
keyboard with the stylus was much more useful.

I now use a 4705 and often carry the HP foldable keyboard with me. Easy
to throw into a briefcase and a great alternative to a laptop.

A_C
!